TAB Thread.

That'd be fantastic. I've been eagerly awaiting the day you finish it for the solo battle between alexi and janne for a while now :)

Seriously, c'mon. It's the most pointless thing ever to need a tab of. There's a file in the first post that has a bunch of Laiho style licks that sound similar to the ones he's playing here and so does Tokyo Warhearts a bit.

Seriously, c'mon. It's the most pointless thing ever to need a tab of. There's a file in the first post that has a bunch of Laiho style licks that sound similar to the ones he's playing here and so does Tokyo Warhearts a bit.

-_- Yeah but he said he already tabbed it ages ago last time I asked and that he just didn't want to release it until he had the whole thing ready. I figured he was probably close, and why figure it out myself if he's already finished it :p

Anybody else got some problems with the guitar pro soundfonts?
Don't know if it's a Vista problem but now I have wrong names for each instrument and that makes it hard to tab anything.

Distorted = 29 Pizzicato
Overdriven = 30 Harp 1
Bass = Strings 2
all Keys are wrong
only drums are still drums.

so when I want to tab anything I have to listen to each instrument before to become the one I want

Anybody else got some problems with the guitar pro soundfonts?
Don't know if it's a Vista problem but now I have wrong names for each instrument and that makes it hard to tab anything.

Distorted = 29 Pizzicato
Overdriven = 30 Harp 1
Bass = Strings 2
all Keys are wrong
only drums are still drums.

so when I want to tab anything I have to listen to each instrument before to become the one I want

Nope, I have lots of problems with guitar pro but not like that:lol:
I guess gp linked to the wrong fonts or something, it should be able to get fixed. Reïnstalling will solve the problem too, unless it is like that from the beginning.

Hey guys small request. When the tabs are updated on the main page, can you write in brackets the date of the latest version so I know if I've always got the newest/best version please?

Hey I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but:

Im currently learning Needled 24/7, and Im realy anal about songs I learn, like I have to pick everything perfectly and use all the right fingerings. So my question is if there is a good video anywhere of either the band or just Alexi playing the song that has a good view of Alexi so I can see his picking and his fingerings for the song? Thanks.

I think he plays some parts of Needled 24/7 in the "Reap'n'roll" video.

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=7eBRDJjOh2M[/ame]

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=_eYdP-CXtOk[/ame]

You can download the entire video if you want. See my sig below.

Hey I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but:

Im currently learning Needled 24/7, and Im realy anal about songs I learn, like I have to pick everything perfectly and use all the right fingerings. So my question is if there is a good video anywhere of either the band or just Alexi playing the song that has a good view of Alexi so I can see his picking and his fingerings for the song? Thanks.

Dno but the tabs here fucking rock

Thanks but I'm talking about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDgs53ELjIQ

This vid is lame and I did not upload it

A sorry, I misread your post. The bit Alexi plays there is probably just improvised. I don't have a guitar here, but try the basic pentatonic stuff with typical scat voice over it.

Check out some George Benson tracks, he's a master of scat.

And no, not THAT kind of scat. :Smug: