TAB Thread.

I really would like to cover a few new songs but I need some BT's for it but can't make them for myself - don't know why....so if anyone is bored or want me to help - here is what I need:

Arcanes Backing Track wishlist

FOLLOW THE REAPER
- Hate me! single version

ARE YOU DEAD YET?
- Punch me I bleed
- Next in line
- Trashed, Lost & Strungout
- Bastards of Bodom

CRY
- Downfall

SINERGY
- I spit on your grave
- Me, myself, my enemy
- Wake up in hell
- or better BT's for all Sinergy songs

I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: It can take a while for a BT, because I need to remap the entire drumtrack exept snare and bassdrum (thank god). I also need a complete tab for a whole BT.

I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: It can take a while for a BT, because I need to remap the entire drumtrack exept snare and bassdrum (thank god). I also need a complete tab for a whole BT.

Thx dude!

Well, If you can start with the backing tracks you have the tabs on first page would be cool. For Downfall you can mix the Intro from CRY on first page with a random tab from ultimate guitar and for Trashed, Bastards and PMIB I will make the tabs this week.

Thx dude!

Well, If you can start with the backing tracks you have the tabs on first page would be cool. For Downfall you can mix the Intro from CRY on first page with a random tab from ultimate guitar and for Trashed, Bastards and PMIB I will make the tabs this week.

Okay, here's Hate me single version BT.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zr3lyf

I can't really find some good soundfonts for Leads like sawtooth and square.
Can someone send me a good one. Also I included the FLfile, so change that font, because this one is horrible.

If you don't mind I'll just use the lazyassway rockkit soundfont for drums instead of remapping the entire drumtrack for addictive drums. I don't have the time to do that.
If you're interested in doing that yourself I could send you a link with the keys(Yes, the snares (40 and 38) and the bassdrum (only 36) remain unchanged, the toms and the cymbals don't though.)
I got EZDrummer too, it's easy to use like a soundfont, it sounds good too (exept for the snare which sucks balls.)
So it's up to you.:)

Comments are welcome.

[EDIT: I fucked up the panning, but I'll fix that later, I don't got FL on this computer. I know, what a hassle for just one simple BT. Sorry dude:lol:.]

http://www.xlnaudio.com/UserFiles/xlnaudio/File/addictive-drums-keymap.pdf
I think it's easiest to print it.
So here's what I use:
Kick - 36
Snare - I only use 40 and 38, they sound the same. (at least I can't tell the difference.)
HiHat - I usually do (42 gp5 = 50 AD) (44gp5 = 48 AD) (46 in gp5 = 54 or 55)
Ride - (51 and 59 in gp = 62 in AD) (53 = 61)
Toms - I have only 4 Tom slots which are 71, 69, 67, 65 so you can't do that exactly the same as on guitar pro
the cymbals - I have only 3 cymbal slots which I filled in like this:
77 is the crash cymbal
79 is splash
81 is a china
I could make 79 or 81 another crash too, as the splash and china isn't needed as much

I hope I made things not too complicated, if you have any question, please ask.
Overall all the other keys in AD sound good.

Okay, after looking at that solo in " Alone " it's going to be hard for me to tab because of all the tremolo crap in it and I suck at tabbing that stuff on GP. So I could give you the notes, just without the tremolo depressions and stuff if that would be cool?

And here's what I have done so far of " Roppongi Rumble. " It's only up to the first key solo but I'd like to see what everyone thinks so far.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emzp2h

Okay, after looking at that solo in " Alone " it's going to be hard for me to tab because of all the tremolo crap in it and I suck at tabbing that stuff on GP. So I could give you the notes, just without the tremolo depressions and stuff if that would be cool?

And here's what I have done so far of " Roppongi Rumble. " It's only up to the first key solo but I'd like to see what everyone thinks so far.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emzp2h

That is fucking awesome!

Thanks man, that RR intro is bloody brilliant.

I forgot about it before when you asked but when you're done with RR I would absolutely love a "War of the Worlds" tab by Warmen if you would kindly.
I am terrible at working out songs and ever worse at writing on Guitar Pro.

It would be greatly appreciated

:)