TabIt

PANTERAaddict101

Vehemence Worshiper
Sep 16, 2002
Phoenix
www.geocities.com
Plan A. Does anybody know any web sites besides tabit.net that you can download tabs for TabIt on?

Plan B. (long shot) Does anybody have any doom metal tabs that have the keyboard parts on them?

Plan C. (another long shot, but not so long I think) Does anybody know of a program like TabIt except with sheet music. Something where it shows you the sheet music and plays it all for you so you know what it sounds like and can make your own songs on it?

Reason. I don't have enough songs to play on my keyboard and I need more so it keeps entertaining me.

anybody?

PANTERAaddict101 said:
Plan A. Does anybody know any web sites besides tabit.net that you can download tabs for TabIt on?

Plan B. (long shot) Does anybody have any doom metal tabs that have the keyboard parts on them?

Plan C. (another long shot, but not so long I think) Does anybody know of a program like TabIt except with sheet music. Something where it shows you the sheet music and plays it all for you so you know what it sounds like and can make your own songs on it?

Reason. I don't have enough songs to play on my keyboard and I need more so it keeps entertaining me.

anybody?

A: Hahahah tabit is inferior to guitar pro:p no buts about it

B: Umm... no that i can think of, but im not a doom metel veteran

C: Yes man, Finale Notepad, its free once u sign up, u can do everything like 3 part or however many harmonies etc. its all note based so no tabs or anything
Learn Moonlight Sonata and all its movements and u will be a piano and keyboard god :worship:
especially the final movement, the unbelieveably fast one ;)

cheers man cya

Yeah I know the beginning of Moonlight Sonata and Motzart's Turkish March. Plus the middle of She Never Noticed Me, and that's about the only things that keep me entertained on the thing. Do they have a big ole supply of songs to download for Finale Notepad?

VEHEMENCE said:
Using guitar pro 4, is it possible to make/convert it's files to work on power tab and tabit?

I know you cant do it on tabit. If powertab allows text tabs to be imported then it will probably work.

PANTERAaddict101 said:
Yeah I know the beginning of Moonlight Sonata and Motzart's Turkish March. Plus the middle of She Never Noticed Me, and that's about the only things that keep me entertained on the thing. Do they have a big ole supply of songs to download for Finale Notepad?
im pretty sure there is
our keyboardist learnt Nobue Uematsu's To Zanarkand from FFX with it
he bought moonlight sonatas score
but hey, you get that

I gotta practice my reading of the sheet music. For some reason I was trying to write in the keyboards for She never Noticed Me and I was failing miserably. I couldn't get the bass notes right. Doesn't a low B on the treble clef look like such...
__
__
O

hahahah yeah i played classical guitar when i was about 7 or 8
they said i could have been really good, but i quit, the guitar was nearly the size of me and i didnt like it
i stopped playing and forgot all theory lol
and almost 8 or 9 yearsa later i picked the shit back up
but metal this time