Tabs on the ND site

You can also request them by sending me an email to DeathGuitarist@aol.com or VitoLabido@novembersdoom.com . I'll try my best to get them done as soon as possible. I don't know every ND song but, the more popular ones I know seeing as we play those live. Anyway if you email me I'll let you know if I can do it or not. I might be able to hook up with Larry sometime and learn the other songs but that might be a while as we concentrate on the new album and stuff but we shall see.

Tabbing out the old songs is something I've been wanting to get done for a long time. Now and then I've done small sections of songs for people who've specifically inquired about certain songs or bits....Once I can get my hands on a tablature program, I intend on trying to get older songs done from "Of Sculptured Ivy..." and "The Knowing". Hopefully this is something I can get to in the new year.
Meanwhile, like Vito said, we've both been working on coming up with more new material for the next album, so that takes up some time, but either way we'll get more of these tabs done soon. Specific requests for songs would definitely help us get moving along on it, as well.