Tabs

BalanceofPower said:
Does anybody know if i can find any tabs for songs off of Rooms of Anguish?

Well, originally I had started working on tabbing everything out, but unfortunately, I've gotten really behind with them because of other things going on... but I'd really like to get back to work on that. Currently we should have the tab for "With These Words" up on our site.... and am almost done with "A Toast to Mankind"... If there are any particular songs that you're looking for, let me know, and I'll try to have them done by the end of the week. :) ... of course if you want the WHOLE Cd tabbed, well, that might take a little longer....hehehe ;)

~D

You're so responsive to your fans, Dave :)

So, when is the Power of Omens song book, with ALL of your songs coming out?

:)

Great seeing you in Atlanta! As always, I wish we would have had more time to hang. (don't we say that every year?)

Bob

Hey Dave thanks for getting back to me. Actually id really like to learn In the End. I know you've got to be jammed pack with a busy schedule and i appreciate you taking the time out to actually tab out your songs for your fans. I think that is excellent and i know im not the only grateful one. Thanks again for your time Dave take it easy.

www.NovembersDoom.com

BalanceofPower said:
Hey Dave thanks for getting back to me. Actually id really like to learn In the End. I know you've got to be jammed pack with a busy schedule and i appreciate you taking the time out to actually tab out your songs for your fans. I think that is excellent and i know im not the only grateful one. Thanks again for your time Dave take it easy.

www.NovembersDoom.com
WOW!!! "In the End" ...that's a pretty tall order... LOL!!! I'll get crackin' on it and try have it done as soon as I can. :)

~D