Tad Morose

I am a newer fan of Tad Morose but I own their last three albums. All three of them are solid, but "Matters of the Dark" which is their prior release to the newest, "Modus Vivendi" is probably my favorite slightly. This is definitely a band oldschoolers can get into. It's power-metal with plenty of power and it features a truly elite vocalist, Urban Breed, a twin guitar attack and great harmony vocals as well. I think you will like this band. They will be at Prog Power V and are the band I am looking most forward to seeing along with Savatage of course.

Bryant

I have every Tad Morose release, and this is the first one I don't like. Seems to be getting rave reviews everywhere though. I just find it to be a bit boring. I prefer "Matters of the Dark".

sixxswine said:
Thanks for the post Bryant.

No problwm at all. I was simply lucky enough that a guy I know turned me on to this band. Fangface also helped me decide to go ahead and get some of their other releases as well. High quality, no nonsense metal music from this band.

Bryant

ProgMetalFan said:
I have every Tad Morose release, and this is the first one I don't like. Seems to be getting rave reviews everywhere though. I just find it to be a bit boring. I prefer "Matters of the Dark".
They're probably losing some old fans with these new albums way less progressive than in the past, but I think it's even better that way, even if I also like the first releases.
Bringing Urban Breed on vocals is what changed their career in a positive way to me.

Fangface said:
They're probably losing some old fans with these new albums way less progressive than in the past, but I think it's even better that way, even if I also like the first releases.
Bringing Urban Breed on vocals is what changed their career in a positive way to me.
I am a prog fan but certainly not a "progger." My favorite band in the world is prog (considered prog anyway) but I really can't imagine Tad Morose bveing better than they are now. Those fans are missing out on a great band the way I see it. Urban Breed is probably in my top ten vocalists. The guy is bad-ass !! He's pretty cool too. His personality reminds me of me, that's why I pick on him at the TM forum.

Bryant