Tad Morose!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
What do you guys think about seeing Tad Morose at Prog Power. I think they are a great underrated power metal band. They would be a great opener or second slot band in my opinion. Also, how about a Spanish band like Avalanch, Arwen, or Allegro. Dam, all these Spanish bands start with an "A". What's up with that!!!

Tad Morose is an excellent suggestion. One of the most solid power metal outfits around. Urban Breed is a monster of a vocalist. It's amazing that these guys hardly receive a mention by the power metal fanatics.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Matters of the Dark is an incredible album, and it would be great to see them perform live and finally get some well deserved exposure!

Tad Morose is indeed a great band! Other openers or second slot bands that would rule include Dark Moor, Brainstorm, Lost Horizon, or Pagans Mind.

I love Tad Morose. They actually came to Milwaukee last year for Milwaukee "Metal Mess". I didn't get a chance to go. Good thing I didn't. Angel Dust pretty much broke up that night (only Frank and Ritchie made the trip) and TM didn't come on until 2:00am!

Undead is my favorite by them. Urban Breed is an incredible power metal frontman.

They probably have something in the works that will be ready by PPIV.

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Tad Morose is an excellent suggestion. One of the most solid power metal outfits around. Urban Breed is a monster of a vocalist. It's amazing that these guys hardly receive a mention by the power metal fanatics.

Did you hear about him contributing to the new Wolverine album?

{I love Tad Morose. They actually came to Milwaukee last year for Milwaukee "Metal Mess".}

HAHA! Metal mess! :lol: I love it! Anyway, yeah, Tad Morose would be a cool addition.....but then again, an all power-metal festival would be fine with me as well! :p

Tad Morose, Mob Rules, Insania, Freedom Call, Heavenly, Helloween, Supreme Majesty....bring 'em on!

Originally posted by Heavenly Call
{I love Tad Morose. They actually came to Milwaukee last year for Milwaukee "Metal Mess".}

HAHA! Metal mess! :lol: I love it! Anyway, yeah, Tad Morose would be a cool addition.....but then again, an all power-metal festival would be fine with me as well! :p

Tad Morose, Mob Rules, Insania, Freedom Call, Heavenly, Helloween, Supreme Majesty....bring 'em on!

*shudders*

BTW, Insania has parted ways with their keyboardist.

Demonspell: Yes, I read that... should sound great... Wolverine seems to be doing a lot of interesting and unconventional things on their new album. They would be an awesome choice for ProgPower.

Great under rated band. Deserve a higher spot than opener or second slot. Would also love to see LeFey, Angel Dust & Lost Horizons on the bill.

Originally posted by Imajica
Great under rated band. Deserve a higher spot than opener or second slot. Would also love to see LeFey, Angel Dust & Lost Horizons on the bill.

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll be seeing Angel Dust on any bills for the foreseeable future. :(

Lefay would be a nice choice. But I do believe they disbanded a couple years ago... though they may have reformed.

Sorry. I always check out each new Strat disc, as I know a lot of folks who like them. However, I always have the same reaction; the singer's voice lacks both originality and power and the guitar player is an Yngwie clone. By the way, this obviously isn't meant to insult a band who you obviously enjoy, I'm just try to explain why I don't enjoy their music.

GZ

Originally posted by alexofbodom
Tad Morose is indeed a great band! Other openers or second slot bands that would rule include Dark Moor, Brainstorm, Lost Horizon, or Pagans Mind.

Interesting. I wouldn't view Tad Morose as an opening slot kind of band. They have too large of a back catalogue for that slot.

I have a feeling that Glenn will try to get Pagan's Mind at PPIV. On the Perpetual Motion board he had it rated as his #1 CD of 2002. Brainstorm would be a band I would want to see. Lost Horizon? No thanks. Dark Moor... I've never heard them. Which disc of theirs should I check out?

GZ