Take off your T-Shirt you poser!!

"Hot Topic Is Not Punk Rock."

Different song, same attitude...and the place where these kids are buying their Metal shirts, too. :kickass:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great Hawk. I've noticed a lot of Old School shirts in a lot of places around here. And I know what they play on the radio so I know the kiddies don't know the bands. At least most of them don't.

WHEW! Good thing I can names songs, albums and band members of all the shirts I wear!

Walmart is now carrying retro shirts- Kiss, Zeppelin, Beatles, AC-DC and others.

I do like the Tootsie Pop t-shirt though.... cuz it's my perverted mind (and others I'm sure) That when you see "WANNA LICK?" We aren't really thinking about tootsie pops. :heh: :lol:

kittybeast said:
I do like the Tootsie Pop t-shirt though.... cuz it's my perverted mind (and others I'm sure) That when you see "WANNA LICK?" We aren't really thinking about tootsie pops. :heh: :lol:
Yeah, I'm a sucker for Tootsie Pops.:lol:

that was funny and it had a good point but the background music which sounds like sum 41 or something sucked but it has a good message.

Hahahaha!!! Great video....:lol: *Thinking* I haven't run into anyone like that...of course not that I was looking. Interesting I'll have to ask questions next time. I'm lame though I only have few concert shirts :cry: and some need to be thrown away.....:(

metal_monkey said:
:cry: and some need to be thrown away.....:(

It is against all the laws of metal to toss your shirts..... not matter how bad they may be
100_1285.jpg

It wouldnt play for me.. :cry: anyways yes ive seen people wearing AC/DC shirts that are not obviously metalheads or into rock music for that matter.. not being racist but when you see a hip hop type of black man wearing a AC/DC shirt that says: "Back in Black" .. it just is plain wrong lol ..:rolleyes:

kittybeast said:
It is against all the laws of metal to toss your shirts..... not matter how bad they may be

Well I just said they need to be... I still have em'.... the cowboys from hell Pantera shirt I have is now grey...its in such bad shape...:lol:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
when you see a hip hop type of black man wearing a AC/DC shirt that says: "Back in Black" .. it just is plain wrong lol ..:rolleyes:

I will probably laugh my lungs out and then run before get shot :heh:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
It wouldnt play for me.. :cry: anyways yes ive seen people wearing AC/DC shirts that are not obviously metalheads or into rock music for that matter.. not being racist but when you see a hip hop type of black man wearing a AC/DC shirt that says: "Back in Black" .. it just is plain wrong lol ..:rolleyes:

You should have asked him to name 10 AC/DC songs. He might actually know the tunes. :kickass: