Take off your T-Shirt you poser!!

kittybeast said:
It is against all the laws of metal to toss your shirts..... not matter how bad they may be

Really?

:oops: I'm in trouble...

NP: Adramelch - 'Beloved Jerusalem'

thefoxbox said:
i had a slayer shirt for about 6 weeks then my dad washed it with the whites and now my shirt is brown instead of black. i told my dad he killed my best metal shirt ever, i was ever so PO'ed

OUCH! That sucks. Anyway, I wore my Iron Maiden shirt to church today, (my dad makes me go :rolleyes: ) and my dad got a little upset when he noticed it, because the shirt had a demon skeleton playing a guitar on it, and he was afraid that the priests would think that I worship the devil.

IWP said:
OUCH! That sucks. Anyway, I wore my Iron Maiden shirt to church today, (my dad makes me go :rolleyes: ) and my dad got a little upset when he noticed it, because the shirt had a demon skeleton playing a guitar on it, and he was afraid that the priests would think that I worship the devil.

:lol: Makes me think of Waterboy

"Your shirt is the DEVIL!!!" Hahahahhaha...:lol:

Dreadful music but it might actually get the message across to the people who need to hear it most.

Electronicoil said:
Hilarious!

Although, I do think we are starting to see a resurgence in "real metal" and I think that's a good thing, even if it means posers wearing old school shirts, etc.
yeah... it begins as a fad. they pretend to like it. but then... it grips them, and they realize they really do like it, and we have a metal revolution on our hands! :kickass:

Something I just thought of:

In the hustle and bustle of my daily life, I have over 800 CDs by various bands - most of whom I've seen perform live and have their entire catalogs, as well as several of their shirts.

For the life of me, I can't name a lot of their individual songs! o_O I do know them by their position on the disc (track number, album title), but that's about it.

As for lyrics? Forget it, I'm completely fucked. I'm lucky if I have time to even open the booklet! :lol:

sumairetsu said:
Something I just thought of:

In the hustle and bustle of my daily life, I have over 800 CDs by various bands - most of whom I've seen perform live and have their entire catalogs, as well as several of their shirts.

For the life of me, I can't name a lot of their individual songs! o_O I do know them by their position on the disc (track number, album title), but that's about it.

As for lyrics? Forget it, I'm completely fucked. I'm lucky if I have time to even open the booklet! :lol:

Yeah, I finally realized most of my concert T's are of bands I saw, liked, and grabbed the shirt; not bands I know up and down, so I couldn't necessarily name a song by some of them....

So I try not to quiz kids on how many Skynyrd or Zeppelin songs they know. But sometimes I can't help it.

I can name songs by all the bands I have shirts of, but I have a hard time naming more then 1 or 2 members of each..............