Poser? Gimme A Break!

Originally posted by MetalMaiden1777
You have been to the almighty Wacken>?Please if you wouldnt mind-I would love to hear all about it!! Leave nothing out.. from the minute you got there to the minute you left.. hahah
Thanks!
Amy

Heya MetalMaiden1777... I think it would be better if I just provided you the link to check out my full Wacken Report (with photos) online here: http://www.metalgospel.com/WOA2001Thursday.html

It is an experience that is unlike other concerts / festivals.

It's them who don't get the word "poser". Who is it that paints their faces, uses about an hour to "dress themselves with metal fashion clothes" to go to a concert. All these idiots who can't figure you out should be fucking burned alive. They find their strength in metal only and feel threatened by you or maybe they just want to show: " Hey, I'm very metal. You're not. Hey, back off poser". :mad: :mad: :mad: AAAARRRRGH! AGRESSIONS!!!!!!
:( :mad: :eek: :mad: grrrrr....
:cool:

Damn those image people. I think the image is just taking your music a step further. If you care to integrate the music you listen to into your image as well, wtf why not? I think some people over do it of course. Those who are most entitled to it I would say are those in bands. They can dress up all they want and still make the money...kicks so much ass. Someday I too will be in their shoes.