Taking the Music Back CD single

jdelpi

Imported Killer
The "Taking the Music Back" single has the music videos for "Safe Home" and "Taking the Music Back" in mpeg format in addition to the previously unreleased songs "Ghost," "Exit" and "Next To You." I don't know if this has been mentioned yet.

The Man said:
are their prices in euro pounds or dollars? alicesrecords.com is 4.99 pounds and they ship very fast. i ordered the euro WCFYA from there and it took like 4-5 days to get it.

Siren Disc is in Cali, so that would be american dollars.

Vic Rattlehead said:
Are those unreleased tracks on the European bonus disc?
No. They're only on the "Taking The Music Back" single.
I've heard/seen this single, and trust me, even if it's $15, BUY IT!!!
"Ghost" is worth $7 alone!
:headbang:

ThraxDude said:
No. They're only on the "Taking The Music Back" single.
I've heard/seen this single, and trust me, even if it's $15, BUY IT!!!
"Ghost" is worth $7 alone!
!:headbang:

Yeah, the single is only 11:07 long, and that is including the title track. But the b-sides are all awesome. And you get to hear Frankie sing the Police cover!

DAMN. 3 unreleased tunes...2 videos...great way to pack a single. What the fuck went wrong when the man "up above" released SAFE HOME? What a fucking waste...to have another album song and a radio edit of the a-side as "b-sides" ROLLING EYES.

But yeah, gotta pick me this up and I guess Safe Home to since I'm such a nerd.

The "Taking The Music Back" single will make you forget all about that "Safe Home" single. I swear.

Oh I still plan on buying it, just wondering.

Might as well ask about the European bonus disc, are the songs on there any good? Any chance of the songs somehow being released in the US?

Vic-
If you have the re-issues of S.O.W.N. and Stomp 442, you have the songs from the bonus disc (Anthrax-Summer 2003).

i suppose the safe home singlw was rushed in the end but u get that,taking the music back has really grtown on me it just rocks,have they played it live yet??

cadillac has to be played live too!!!

It's grown on me too but I still wouldn't have had it for the 2nd single, although it does sound like its gonna be a better release than the Safe Home single - material wise.