Taking the Music Back CD single

mrthrax said:
i suppose the safe home singlw was rushed in the end but u get that,taking the music back has really grtown on me it just rocks,have they played it live yet??

cadillac has to be played live too!!!

The first time they played it was May 15 in Cleveland, Ohio. They played it again the following night in Chicago during their 55 minute set but dropped it during their 90 minute set the next night. The setlists I have seen from this tour now don't have it. I don't know how much they played it for the rest of the first US leg or in Europe. It doesn't really look like they have pushed it though.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Where the hell is my CD?! It's been over 3 weeks since I ordered it and not a sign of it, if it got lost in the mail, I'm gonna be mighty pissed.
I'm gonna assume you ordered from Nuclear Blast, because I have the same problem. I ordered it around Aug. 15.
This is why American labels SUCK, why can't they release this shit here.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Where the hell is my CD?! It's been over 3 weeks since I ordered it and not a sign of it, if it got lost in the mail, I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

You should contact ....wherever you ordered it from.... and tell them you haven't got the disc yet, but you HAVE got lawyers.

Releasing "Taking the music back" as a single seems like a bad move to me. there are better songs on the album like "Superhero", "Any Place But Here", and "Refuse To Be Denied".

I would've released "Any Place But Here" if it was up to me.

GroundXero3k said:
Releasing "Taking the music back" as a single seems like a bad move to me. there are better songs on the album like "Superhero", "Any Place But Here", and "Refuse To Be Denied".

I would've released "Any Place But Here" if it was up to me.
"Anyplace But Here" is too long of a song for a single. "Refuese to Be Denied" is the next single.