At the drive-in
In the old man's Ford
behind the bushes
till I'm screamin' for more
Down the basement
lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me~

:tickled: I laugh everytime I hear this song. I like it but come on... do guys really go around saying that to women?! LOL! Or would any of you play this to someone as a romantic song?

~metal_maiden~ said:
~Cause baby we'll be
At the drive-in
In the old man's Ford
behind the bushes
Down the basement
lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me~

:tickled: I laugh everytime I hear this song. I like it but come on... do guys really go around saying that to women?! LOL! Or would any of you play this to someone as a romantic song?
I guess its entirely possible I have Never Said anything like that to chicks before and I really dont think I would play Poison I would prolly get laughed at hahahahaha

Tho this does go to show I'ma Typical Guy .... A Chick makes a Thread with the Title Talk dirty to me and its the first thing I respond to :tickled:

No one I know talks like that... I have heard some pretty cheezy and brutal pickup lines though... and sometimes they've even worked on the girl being pitched to!

Jonny, it makes us BOTH typical guys, hehehe... ;)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
No one I know talks like that... I have heard some pretty cheezy and brutal pickup lines though... and sometimes they've even worked on the girl being pitched to!
I agree. No one talks like that outside Hollywood or bad lyrics.

Actually, we were discussing the topic yesterday as we coming back from a hike. And actually one guy said thet the weirdest pick up line he used actually worked:

Do you like Pink Floyd?
Do you like to get high?
Will you come to my place?

The rest is wet history :tickled:

~metal_maiden~ said:
~Cause baby we'll be
At the drive-in
In the old man's Ford
behind the bushes
Down the basement
lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me~

I've used that line 1000 times and still lag behind Brett Micheals in the romance department I am sure. Was up with that ? Ha ha ha j/k. I've never been very suave, though I'm not shy. I can do the gifts and flowers and cards and stuff just fine, but all that silly talk is not for me.

Bryant

Sounds pretty Beavis and Butthead to me....
Screaaaaaaaming for more...
Baby, talk dirty to me, huhu , huhu , huhu ....

Great song! Good singalong lyrics I reckon too. I have no problem with "cheesy" lyrics. Everything can be cheesy if you want it to be. They are fun, easy to sing along to, and I reckon they're pretty cool haha.

I love Poison and I wouldn't want a girl who'd actually laugh at me for putting Poison on anyway! That'd be a bit rude, not to mention it would show very bad taste on her behalf!

Poison rulez! :headbang:

I have to agree with Trixxy Trash. But I love all that "cheesy" 80's stuff anyways. I enjoy that music moreso than any other.

I'd get slapped if I used something cheesy like that as a pickup line...but hey - if it works, use it...

When I first saw the thread...I thought ~Metal Maiden~ wanted us to actually talk dirty to her...shows you where my head is at... :yow:

USMC0341 said:
When I first saw the thread...I thought ~Metal Maiden~ wanted us to actually talk dirty to her...shows you where my head is at... :yow:

I think all the blokes on here thought that. Was that your intention Metal Maiden? It's a great way of getting people to look at your thread. :)

Yea thats what I thought too. Call me a dirty ol' man
wavey.gif

Roy said:
I think all the blokes on here thought that. Was that your intention Metal Maiden? It's a great way of getting people to look at your thread. :)

LOL! No, it wasn't my intention, hehe. I like that song cuz like some of you said it's good to sing along to and it's catchy and funny. I just find it interesting that people can sing songs about that kinda stuff but they can't say it to someone... it's like a "if you can't say it, then sing it" kinda thing. =P

Good song and haha I would never talk like that unless I was drunk or high.

Best Poison songs - "I Want Action", "Look What The Cat Dragged In", "Fallen Angel"