Talk dirty to me!

I love those 3 songs dude! :headbang: Fallen Angel is a ripper of a melodic rock song, and Look What The Cat Dragged In is like the L.A. party glam anthem!

Hawk said:
Yea thats what I thought too. Call me a dirty ol' man
wavey.gif

O.K. you're a dirty ol' man :D :lol: :lol:

TheGraveDigger said:
Good song and haha I would never talk like that unless I was drunk or high.

Best Poison songs - "I Want Action", "Look What The Cat Dragged In", "Fallen Angel"

Fallen Angel rules but what about Ride the Wind, Something to Believe In, Only Time Will Tell and I won't forget you. In my opinion all stunning Poison songs. And as the thread seems to be as much about cheezy lyrics as it is Poison, I'm not sure how it would go down as a chat up line but "I hate every bone in your body but mine, I can' wait 'till I can hate you tonight" Poison are the kings of cheezy lyrics

JonnyD said:
Neither have I hahaha AND I'm shy Belive it or not hahahaha

Ha ha ha well you don't have to worry about meeting me. If I notice you at the show, I'll yell halfway accross the room if need be. I'll be competing with my female friend, Shaye (who you will meet) as the center of attention at Prog Power. She has boobs and a much better looking butt so I have to work harder than she, but you will meet her as well as the other guys from the Queensryche board, as well as the wife. at an event like PP, my mouth will get more tired than any other part of my body. You won't have to worry about talking too much, though you will get along well with the other people from the QR forum. Me and Shaye are the only Southerners too. So you won't feel too bad out of place, but then again, we are both the mouths of the South.

Bryant

If what I've heard is true, guys in the '80's LA Metal Scene probably did talk that way, and the girls loved it or maybe they talked that way too. Not all of them, I'm sure. But it's pretty clear that drunkeness, drugs, and sexual debauchery were the norm rather than the exception.

Girls LOVED Poison. I'm old enough to remember the days and girls just freaked out about Poison and Bon Jovi. Def Leppard too.

Electronicoil said:
Girls LOVED Poison. I'm old enough to remember the days and girls just freaked out about Poison and Bon Jovi. Def Leppard too.

I understand girls freaking out about those bands back in the day... but I hope they weren't attracted to most of the guys in that scene... :lol: Men wearing halter tops... come on! :p That's just wrong.

~metal_maiden~ said:
I understand girls freaking out about those bands back in the day... but I hope they weren't attracted to most of the guys in that scene... :lol: Men wearing halter tops... come on! :p That's just wrong.

If you're under about 33 this is going to sound weird, but back in the '80's nobody really noticed that all the male singers were androgynous. NOBODY. It was just cool. I look back at those Poison album covers today and think, "Geez! They look like women!" But back then I didn't even notice.

~metal_maiden~ said:

It always seemed the MORE feminine the hair boys looked, the MORE attracted to them the chicks were... maybe there were a lot of closet lesbian metal chicks back then? :Smug: :tickled: :worship:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Electronicoil said:
If you're under about 33 this is going to sound weird, but back in the '80's nobody really noticed that all the male singers were androgynous. NOBODY. It was just cool. I look back at those Poison album covers today and think, "Geez! They look like women!" But back then I didn't even notice.

I never liked the hair bands... and I thought they all looked like ugly women! Except for poison... THEY looked like hot women... and when I figured out they were guys, I SHUDDERED!! :puke:

Cheers!

Clammy said:
I never liked the hair bands... and I thought they all looked like ugly women! Except for poison... THEY looked like hot women... and when I figured out they were guys, I SHUDDERED!! :puke:

Cheers!

Hahahaha!!! I never liked the hair bands either. Well, maybe a few! Some of those guys were really hot! Now I see them on tv and... :puke:

Electronicoil said:
You are right. In the 80s noone noticed and noone cared. One of the reasons I still like the 80s :)

Electronicoil said:

Some girls STILL love/freak out over Poison, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard etc I was too young to catch any of them in their hayday. I just wish Poison would tour the U.K. again but hey at least I got time to save up for when they finally get around to it. I was also hoping to see Kiss this year but I've heard a rumour that they are not coming anymore anyone know for sure?

Electronicoil said:
I beg to disagree I couldn't stand the looks of those guys with lipstick and rimmel and $ 200 hairstyles drenched in mousse. It was so strinkingly disgusting that I never got into their music either.

I remember a picture of the singer in Poison on Hit Parader, was so horrible disgusting with all the mousse, lipstick, eyeliner and parafernalia that I look at pictures of Lemmy for a week to erase the image from my mind :lol: :p

I proudly have survived disco, glam, grunge and mallcore so far :D

Wyvern said:
I beg to disagree I couldn't stand the looks of those guys with lipstick and rimmel and $ 200 hairstyles drenched in mousse. It was so strinkingly disgusting that I never got into their music either.

I remember a picture of the singer in Poison on Hit Parader, was so horrible disgusting with all the mousse, lipstick, eyeliner and parafernalia that I look at pictures of Lemmy for a week to erase the image from my mind :lol: :p

Same about here. I didn't like the looks, so I didn't get into their music. Also Europe didn't fall for looks that much. We heard the music yeah, but they didn't hit the top of music charts here like in America....Now, hearing hair and glam later on there certainly were some good bands (also lot of bad ones)...
I think at that time there must have been a lot of horrible sounding unknown glam bands in the USA, just trying to jump on the wagon with their looks...
Haha, got some videoclips here with glam stuff, I really love the naked ass trousers !! :yuk:

Wyvern said:

I concur! The scary thing is that Bret Michaels (the singer from poison) would be hot if he was a chick! Shit... now I have to go look at pics of Lemmy for a week!

How about this one:

ClammyLemmy.jpg

Cheers!