Talk dirty to me!

Bret looks awesome! I wanted to look like him, thats why I dyed my hair blonde and wore a bandana like in my photo there! But it didn't suit me much being blonde so now I have black hair and a bandana! Hahaha!

Clammy said:
I concur! The scary thing is that Bret Michaels (the singer from poison) would be hot if he was a chick! Shit... now I have to go look at pics of Lemmy for a week!

How about this one:

ClammyLemmy.jpg

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Clammy that is Quite possibly the coolest picture ever! :worship:

JonnyD said:
Clammy that is Quite possibly the coolest picture ever! :worship:

Thanks man! I REALLY like it too! That was taken the first time I got to hang out with the guys abck in 97/98. They're all super cool,a nd fucking FUN to party with. Not to mention that Lemmy is funny as FUCK! :worship:

I dig the pic in your sig! ;)

Cheers!

Talk Dirty to Me?! Okay Fuck Skank!!!
Just kidding. Did I tell you about the summer that I & a group of my teenage buddies
went through like four copies of that cassette?! I can't believe I did what I did, that was like the summer of '87 if I recall correctly. That would have been like eating nothing but tweenkies & snoballs for all meals of the day for 60 days?!
Unfuckinbelieveable...

Well I am going to have to jump on about 95% of your asses here, but it is nothing personal. Who gives a fuck if they had mousse and lipstick or they all looked like Udo on a bad day ? I was 16 years old in 1985 and though not a very mature sixteen, I felt the same way about glam metal as I did about other genres of metal. Some bands were good, some sucked and many were just eehhh.... Due to not being confident in my own tatse and opinoin, I eventually jumped on the "glam sucks" bandwagon because I was getting into heavier and more intricate metal, but I later realized that glam metal was a part of metal and there were some goodbands in that genre and they made some good contributions to metal.
I'm not trying to jump on everyone here that don't share my opinion as everyone has their own toleration level for cheese, but what I am trying to say is that some people tend to have a very selective memory about glam. Glam introduced a lot of people into metal and introduced me to some bands I still listen to today like Skid Row and Cinderella.
If not for glam metal, we probably would have all had to listen to bands like Wang Chung when listening to the radio. It wasn't that bad and the 80's without glam wouldn't have been the 80's.

Bryant

Clammy said:
Thanks man! I REALLY like it too! That was taken the first time I got to hang out with the guys abck in 97/98. They're all super cool,a nd fucking FUN to party with. Not to mention that Lemmy is funny as FUCK! :worship:

I dig the pic in your sig! ;)

Cheers!

hahahaha Thats fucking cool dude!!! That was a Pic of Sinner Rider that I played with in Photoshop :D

Bryant said:
Well I am going to have to jump on about 95% of your asses here, but it is nothing personal. Who gives a fuck if they had mousse and lipstick or they all looked like Udo on a bad day ? I was 16 years old in 1985 and though not a very mature sixteen, I felt the same way about glam metal as I did about other genres of metal. Some bands were good, some sucked and many were just eehhh.... Due to not being confident in my own tatse and opinoin, I eventually jumped on the "glam sucks" bandwagon because I was getting into heavier and more intricate metal, but I later realized that glam metal was a part of metal and there were some goodbands in that genre and they made some good contributions to metal.
I'm not trying to jump on everyone here that don't share my opinion as everyone has their own toleration level for cheese, but what I am trying to say is that some people tend to have a very selective memory about glam. Glam introduced a lot of people into metal and introduced me to some bands I still listen to today like Skid Row and Cinderella.
If not for glam metal, we probably would have all had to listen to bands like Wang Chung when listening to the radio. It wasn't that bad and the 80's without glam wouldn't have been the 80's.

Bryant
EXCELLENT post dude! :)

JonnyD said:
hahahaha Thats fucking cool dude!!! That was a Pic of Sinner Rider that I played with in Photoshop :D

Ah, I see!! Impressive! The picture of Sinner Rider, that is, hehehe... I said it before and I'll say it again: she's beautiful! :worship: :Shedevil:

I know you agree JD! :kickass:

Cheers!

Wyvern said:
Damn you Clammy, you have a pic with God!
51.gif

Actually, I have a bunch... I am friends with their light guy, and over the years have hung out and partied with the band MANY times! I got an invite to come see them in San Diego in 2000 at an "invite-only" show... THAT was fuckign AWESOME!! I wouldn't call them "friends" of mine, but they always remember me when we hang out, so it's pretty cool. Ya gotta LOVE it when you can hang out and prty with your favourite band! They all RULE! :worship:

What I'd REALLY love would be to tour with them!

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Ah, I see!! Impressive! The picture of Sinner Rider, that is, hehehe... I said it before and I'll say it again: she's beautiful! :worship: :Shedevil:

I know you agree JD! :kickass:

Cheers!
hahahahhaha She is! I agree more than you know hahahah Shes wonderful, I would Marry that Woman annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm going to shut up now!

Bryant said:

Bryant
well said