tampa show

Actually, we Danes are the worst

pingel1.jpg

i thought it was a polish swedish guy, a belgian redneck guy and maybe me goin nuts outside the door maybe bummin a few bucks off ppl and if that dont work ill be headbangin and stuff outside =\. ill bring some bottle rockets and stuff... =D

Yeah well we got the Hustlah genes in us you know, there's reasons why Swedes call of Arabs of the North...

So how did everyone enjoy the show last night? For the most part it rocked! I thought Mille's vocals were very distorted. But the overall sound was pretty good considering the acoustics at the Masquerade. My favorite part was Vader doing "Rainning Blood". The mosh pit was kinda weak though. I can't wait for the Slayer show next week! :headbang:

LOL how sad to see people enjoying Vader when they play slayer songs ..... I was headbanging all the way (they played the classic Sotis, Lithany,... ) while the casual movie goers american crowd was just watching the show. From the way I looked at crowd I had the feeling that %70 of the people had nver heard of Vader before. Same thing with Amon Amarth, I remember seeing Tomasz, myself and maybe 2 other people headbang to that, until some 300 lbs gorilla had to start pushing people around to start a 2 man mosh pit. Nile sound was the same usual cacophony of sound that one can only enjoy with earplugs. The crowd was pathetic but AA kept my motivation high enough to enjoy myself for the whole night.

I didn't really watch anything after Vader as we were too busy inflicting total Fussball domination to Oli and Ted.

Guess Tomasz enjoys writing reports, so his minute by minute report of thw whole show and pre and after show will follow sometimes tonight with some pictures.

Just get my point. I have seen it many times, Vader and Monstrosity get a bigger answer from the crowd when they play Slayer covers. I just think it is sad, especially for bands who have been around for 10+years. So don't jump to conclusions, I never said it made you less metal.

Well I know what youre talking about.... Seen vader in june.... and of course, till "raining blood" the pit was sleepy bunghole....

But its still fun to hear them doing it nevertheless....

Niggaz please, 95% of most (extreme) metal bands have done a Slayer cover at least once in their existance and it's growing so fucking dull. Maybe cause they follow up the original 100%, with every chord so to speak. See how Nevermore thrashed the fuck out of "Sounds of Silence", that's the way it should be.

but were talking about every fucking show vader does they cant do it without slayer!!!! it not o one time expirience, it never ends!!!!

well yeah, I could agree, but when you have a setlist that allows you to play 5 songs on a tour like this one, why in the hell do you need to play slayer. Especially from a band like Vader that has like 8 cd's out. I know they do it at every show, but pls not on a 5 song setlist.

i got a drumstick out of the whole thing so i cant complain! =D the only thing that pissed me off was i wanted to buy some aa shit but the merch dude wasnt arou nd the whole fucking show then after kreator everything was packed up!!! and i realy wanted that fucking logo shirt!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!! but atleast i got freds stick. and i got him to sign it after i finaly found him!!! cant believe the stupid guy who didnt grab it on the floor. it was right on his foot and he just stood there looking at it, so i ran up there and grabbed that bitch! w00t!

kreator set was kinda weak. only played a couple old songs =\. they skipped terror zone =(...

i left about 4 songs into the nile set. bored me cause i seen them like 6 times and like 3 times this year.

that bout covers it....