Upcoming US dates

Johnny T.

Feb 21, 2003
Florida
Visit site
I was confused by the last two dates on the recently posted US Tour dates.

Oct. 30 - The Masquerade - Tampa, GA
Oct. 31 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA

I assume the 30th show is Tampa, FL, right? And if so, I think you should just go ahead and switch those two dates around and play Tampa on Halloween night. Not much else I would rather do than see Amon Amarth on Halloween.

This is a question for Tomasz and Belgar. Since I live about 50 miles south of Tampa I usually miss most of the shows that are going on. Either of you know of any websites (besides the Brass Mug) that post upcoming metal shows? Btw the last show I went to was on 3/22 at the Mug (Kataklysm, Dying Fetus, Into Eternity...). Also I found somewhere that Hate Eternal and Diabolic, among others, will play at the State Theater on Aug 23. Would be a good place to meet up for all us Florida hicks :D

You could come to the Grave, Immolation, goatwhore show this Sat 21st at the masquerade. Then the Nasty Savage reunion tour on July 18/19th. Also Dying Fetus and Skinless on Aug 17th at the masquerade. Deicide is also playing New Port Richey sometimes in July, not sure of the date though. Monstrosity played Tampa last wknd, with the new reformed ex-Diabolic new band Unholy Ghost.

yeah, did anyone see the unholy ghost show???? i missed it as i was sleeping... or whatever i was doing.... i herd it was good....???

metalupdate.com has a tour page...
masqueradetampa.com (no www) has some stuff
normaly you gotta check all the band sites and stuff which is the best way to find out...