Don't mis the best US tour of 2004

nataservant said:
8 hours is 8 hours

and when do they come to Jacksonville? Hardly ever...

If I'm not mistaken, Suffocation is playing in Jacksonville in december. And hey, Im centered in Tallahassee right now, and i dont bitch about the trek to tampa, it's only a 2 and a half hour drive, so add an hour for you.

Thrymfal said:
If I'm not mistaken, Suffocation is playing in Jacksonville in december. And hey, Im centered in Tallahassee right now, and i dont bitch about the trek to tampa, it's only a 2 and a half hour drive, so add an hour for you.
I thought it was January with Behemoth? You can come to Tpa and crash here for the night if you wish.

Dude, Thrymfal, the caffeine pills are working like a motherfucker..

Anyway the point is, ya'll forum dawgs let me know if you're coming to Canada in two years time, cause my house is open for anyone here. Well, most.

To all those bitching about me bitching...

I live in Destin, FL... any drive past Tallahassee or Pensacola is at the minimum a 5 hour drive.
I can't get off work whenever the fuck I feel like it. If I did, I would fly to fucking Europe at least once a month.
My car was not built to drive 300 - 400 miles every other weekend.

Therefore, bands need to cater to mine and probably a good many others needs and tour in other places in Florida that aren't so far away.

ya okay. i will make sure that every band tours in every other city in every state just so the 5 people who couldnt make it because they couldnt get off work to see the show anyway will not show up to the show because you had to work.

just take some time and think about that....

nataservant said:
I can't get off work whenever the fuck I feel like it. If I did, I would fly to fucking Europe at least once a month.
QUOTE]

Why? Dont you know it's all slutty women and drunkened crazy men with kilts over here.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
ya okay. i will make sure that every band tours in every other city in every state just so the 5 people who couldnt make it because they couldnt get off work to see the show anyway will not show up to the show because you had to work.

just take some time and think about that....
See, now you are seeing things from my point of view... good on ya.

it was sarcasm... i just wish I didn't have to work so much and could get to all these kick ass shows that come through Florida. In 2 years I will be within 2 - 3 hours from the places these concerts come to so I guess I will just have to wait untill then. Blah

i dont know where destin is in fl realy... never even herd of it til you mentioned it. but i know there are many bands who tour and only play jacksonville. for example i have had to go there about 3 times to see DRI. and that drive actualy wasnt to long. about 3 hours or something like that.

Destin/Ft.Walton Beach/an hour (or so) east of Pensacola.

I used to live in Titusville and that's where I will return in 2 years. I will then go to many shows and hopefully AA will come through again.