Don't mis the best US tour of 2004

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
Finally a year that will end on a good note, looks like Vader has been dropped from the tour and Macabre is taking the spot. Don't miss it.

upcoming live dates
MACABRE
HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE UPCOMING
CANNIBAL CORPSE, NAPALM DEATH,
KATAKLYSM & GOATWHORE U.S. TOUR

Wed/Nov-10 Minneapolis, MN Quest
Thu/Nov-11 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Club
Fri/Nov-12 Detroit, MI Harpos
Sat/Nov-13 Chicago, IL House of Blues
Sun/Nov-14 Cleveland, OH Agora
Mon/Nov-15 Fort Wayne, IN Cheers MACABRE & KATAKLYSM only
Tue/Nov-16 Pittsburgh, PA The World
Wed/Nov-17 Philadelphia, PA Trocadero
Thu/Nov-18 Farmingdale, NY The Downtown
Fri/Nov-19 Worcester, MA Palladium
Sat/Nov-20 Alexandria, VA Jaxx
Nov. 21 Factory 324 Roanoke, WV MACABRE & KATAKLYSM only
Mon/Nov-22 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
Tue/Nov-23 Tampa, FL Masquerade
Wed/Nov-24 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
Nov. 26 - Ground Zero - Spartanburg, SC MACABRE & KATAKLYSM only
Nov. 27 - Martin St. Music Hall - Raleigh, NC MACABRE & KATAKLYSM only
Nov. 28 -Sudsy Malone's - Cincinnati, OH MACABRE & KATAKLYSM only

Here is from Vader's website:

US tour cancelled!
Unfortunately VADER has been forced to cancel their participation on the forthcoming US tour, where the band was supposed to play along with bands like NAPALM DEATH and CANNIBAL CORPSE! We would like to apologize all the fans, bands and booking agencies for that, the reason for our absence on the tour is serious Peter's spinal injury. Band's leader has caught it during their recent trip through Scandinavia. Right after the tour Peter was taken to a hospital in Olsztyn where a few days ago had an operation on his spine. That's the first cancelled tour in band's entire career and hopefully the last one. Keep your fingers crossed for Peter!

Went to the show in Tempe, AZ. It kicked some serious ass! Napalm was my fave of the night, followed by Macabre.

there is no draft.... and there wont be one..... and 18+ shows are so much better cause theres not a bunch of hot topic kids running around... best way around your problem is to grow older...

aaah Kataklysm rules ! \m/
"nos chères amis du quebec! VIVE LE QUEBEC ;) "
they were supposed to tour through Paris just after AA in a pityful room cause they arent very successful here, but the mother fucking show was fucking canceled! i was so disapointed

Why The Fuck Can't Fucking Great Bands Like Aa Come To The Pensacola Or Tallahassee Areas Of Florida!!!! God Fucking Damnt This Shit Is Really Getting On My Fucking Nerves. It's Always Fucking Tampa And Fucking Ft. Lauderdale!1! Fuck Fuck

nataservant said:
Why The Fuck Can't Fucking Great Bands Like Aa Come To The Pensacola Or Tallahassee Areas Of Florida!!!! God Fucking Damnt This Shit Is Really Getting On My Fucking Nerves. It's Always Fucking Tampa And Fucking Ft. Lauderdale!1! Fuck Fuck

....cause the only people at those shows would be maybe you and some other lost soul. stop bitchin' start driving

Thrymfal said:
vader's off the tour?
LOL!! Today we were having a discussion about the most pathetic onstage banter and someone brought this up:

Vader--years ago when they touring with Cryptopsy and Gorguts (98?)
"Ve are Vader, ve vill Kill you now, okay?"

hahahaha I almost screamed myself into menses! I told you! augustus...hahaha

are some of you guys planning to go to the Xmas festival in europe?
i believe there will be Marduk, Napalm Death, Vader, FINNTROLL, Black Dalphia Murder and Belphegor...
but it depends which region and country, the groups are different i think.