Tampere Jazz Happening

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
On location!

Unfortunately I don't remember any names but I saw a nice norweigan band playing some crazy improvised shit. Might the the best gig this year. Perfect sound.

Also, it seems jazz and grindcore are the music styles that have the most beautiful women.

it's funny that there was a jazz festival thing in tampere, because here in this shithole there was one as well yesterday. I guess it was 18 bands or something but there were always playing three bands at the same time in different rooms of the building. there was one dutch band with musicians who were about 16 to 20 years old who were totally perfect on their instruments..really impressing. well, I shouldn't have drunk so much before I went there...I can barely remember the first 3 bands :) and it's true what you said about beautiful women on jazz concerts, I noticed that yesterday - but I don't know if the same goes for grindcore concerts :p

wheesiz: there are also various styles of jazz that I dislike (or fucking hate, as you said :p) but the genre is even more varied than metal, so I guess there might be some stuff that even you could like.