Tap Daddy's Last Night

Well the Iron Maiden's kicked ass at Tap Daddy's last night! Aja's vocals were awesome as was Sarah's wailing on the guitar (Thanks for the pick Sarah!)! Of course they ALL kicked ass but that's who I was closest too. This is only the second time I have seen them perform. The last time was over a year ago at the Rust Festival.

Aja, you are in serious shape girl! I thought one of your abs was going to pop out and hit me upside the head! :lol: Oh thanks for handing me the flag to wave around!

Pics...
Taps001.jpg

Archmagician before the show..
Taps002.jpg

Up close shot of Sara's Killers guitar. Need knobs Sara? :lol:
Taps016.jpg

3 fingers out strumming? :err:
Taps023.jpg

It was Michelle's last night. I didn't get to say goodbye after the show. :cry: Here's to you Michelle. :kickass:
Taps035.jpg

Doesn't Chris look like he is modeling back there? :lol: :lol:
Taps041.jpg

I take pictures. Bikeflys is a nut.:lol: He actually had a 3rd still camera that he was working as well until the batteries died.
Taps55.jpg

Jim

Once again I had the Sennheiser mic- thanks to metalord - they really kick ass! :headbang:

This is only the second time I have seen them perform. The last time was over a year ago at the Rust Festival.

Aja, you are in serious shape girl! I thought one of your abs was going to pop out and hit me upside the head! :lol:
:lol: Actually I thought the girl who had the flag there for a minute was gonna pop ME upside the head! :p It was great to see you again, Archmagician!