TAROT live on stage:

05.02.2007 BERLIN - Columbia Club (D)

06.02.2007 HAMBURG - Logo (D)

08.02.2007 KöLN - Underground (D)

09.02.2007 BOCHUM - Matrix (D)

10.02.2007 MüNCHEN - Metropolis (D)

12.02.2007 STUTTGART - Röhre (D)

13.02.2007 NüRNBERG - Hirsch (D)

14.02.2007 ASCHAFFENBURG - Colos-Saal (D)

HAAAAH!!! It finally happens!!! And it's not even Christmas yet!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
What great news!! Three shows within easy driving distance.
More, in case we get some days off to go further.
And they're even coming to my home town!!

Aaaaaah, can't believe this! Pinch me, someone, for I must be dreaming... :loco:
:D :D :D

Oh my god... a European power metal band is touring in Europe! I can't believe this!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Considering how little they've toured with Marco committed to Nightwish, I'm sure this makes a lot of people excited. :p
Never really got into their older material but love the new CD.

Oh my god... a European power metal band is touring in Europe! I can't believe this!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Well, it really IS a bit of a miracle. If you look at their live dates archive you'll notice they have done less than 10 shows outside Finland on their 20+ year career and the last time was in the 80's.

Congrats to Sarawi about the German tour! :) One prob though, now you won't be coming to Finland to see them anytime soon :erk: hehe

If any of you want to see recent video footage of Tarot, someone has uploaded a (cell phone quality) live video of the new song "Traitor" being played live a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGsRvJgZOCc

Wow, I'm surprised at the audio quality on that vid.....the video quality is poor at best, but for a cellphone, that audio is pretty good for a show....

I was wondering the same thing, but since Youtube does not provide but mono sound track the sound stays quite poor, no matter the original file. When I watched all the new Tarot-clips on Youtube shot at three different gigs in Oct-Nov by that same uploader, IMO s/he used a camcorder instead of cellphone or a compact camera. The zoomed parts are way too good for a cellphone, even the newest Nokia has only 3x optical zoom, and there is only a one compact camera which can zoom while recording a video clip. If you look at it, the camera seems always be placed at/by/ the soundboard, which gives a hint that these clips are recorded and relaesed at least semi-officially by someone close to the band.

That video is excellent! Definitely one of my favorites from the new album, I wish they'd play somewhere in the states, anywhere. :(

I think that Atlanta would be a good place... specifically, anytime between October 4-6, 2007? :saint:

I think that Atlanta would be a good place... specifically, anytime between October 4-6, 2007? :saint:
Heh, barring that; New York City!!!! Even if they just do a couple shows, they gotta play there. Damn, I'd go to Montreal if they dissed us and only went there. :erk:

I wouldn't mind a Montreal date. It's actually easier for me to get to than NYC as I just have to hop on 87 and not deal with tolls or a train. It's also the last place I saw Marco in concert.

Yes!! PLEASE!! :worship:

Here in Europe, there are quite a few festivals taking place on that first October weekend, - but to have Tarot on the billing would be an offer impossible to refuse... :headbang:

Keep Dreaming, peeps.

As much as I love Tarot, and Crows Fly Black is a finalist for my CD of the year, Tarot is for all intents and purposes a hobby to the guys (sniff!). The only way that Tarot comes to the States is if Zachary and Janne can take lengthy time of from their day jobs to do it. And, since Zachary is the equivalent of a school guidance counselor, it would be near impossible for him to do it except during the Kuopio system's summer holiday. Actually, I am shocked that they are doing the German tour.

Peace,
Ray C.

How come I have a hunch that this means Tarot will also be playing next summer at a number of metal/rock festivals in Central Europe. :)