European Tour !

Ill be at the stockholm gig! To bad its in the middle of the week. But i will drink beer anyway! How many here will show up on the sthlm gig?

Talking about a meet before the Gothenburg gig:
Rockbaren is fairly close, opens at 17.00 (5 pm), you need to be at least 20 y.o. to get in.
Closest rock/metal place around.
http://www.rockbaren.com/
It's more or less within walking distance to Brew House, even with this weather, if one has the clothing and the shoes for it.

Ok this sounds good for me and the person I will be with, he is going to check that place this weekend ;)

And for people that don't know where it is, it is a bit less than 15 minutes walk from the venue so we can get warm there before going to the concert :kickass:

Anyone else interested?

Well, they are both playing in Hellfest in Juin :D

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not yet... Have to do some school work first... Will start getting ready later tonight!! (I don't even know what time I will be leaving home this evening to get my plane yet!!)

Rockbaren is fairly close, opens at 17.00 (5 pm), you need to be at least 20 y.o. to get in.
Closest rock/metal place around.
http://www.rockbaren.com/
It's more or less within walking distance to Brew House, even with this weather, if one has the clothing and the shoes for it.
Ad I said, it's about 15 minutes walk to the Venue, so you will most probably be able to see me there before the Concert, I will have the Hypocrisy tour t-shirt on and my photo is on the last page of the "your face" topic! Anyone there should come and say Hello (an my name is Sean, easier to remember that KrgFn :lol: )

Ad I said, it's about 15 minutes walk to the Venue, so you will most probably be able to see me there before the Concert, I will have the Hypocrisy tour t-shirt on and my photo is on the last page of the "your face" topic! Anyone there should come and say Hello (an my name is Sean, easier to remember that KrgFn :lol: )

I'm gonna meet a mate of mine just after 5 pm, I'll try and convince him to tag along to Rockbaren ;)

2 pics that sort of look like me can possibly be viewed here:

http://picasaweb.google.se/gnoffen/Gnoff?authkey=Gv1sRgCIroy8CvkKTo3wE&feat=directlink

Do you go by train to Stockholm from Göteborg?

A huge number of them are still cancelled, let me know your date and time if going by train and I'll check it for you.

Planes and airport coaches are currently not experiencing any problems afaik.

Shit, I am leaving Gothenburg C on Thursday at 08:02 and arriving at Stockholm C. at 12:53. (Intercity)

This would be very bad for me... Thanks for warning anyway!

Shit, I am leaving Gothenburg C on Thursday at 08:02 and arriving at Stockholm C. at 12:53. (Intercity)

This would be very bad for me... Thanks for warning anyway!

You're in luck so far, it's not among the trains that are planned to be cancelled. Might be a bit late arrival, but hopefully not too bad.

thanks mate!!! That makes me feel a lot better (I don't care about being late, as long as I don't miss the concert :D), well if ever we do meet at the rockbaren (I hope we do), I will offer you a drink for all of your help ! ;)