European Tour !

thanks mate!!! That makes me feel a lot better (I don't care about being late, as long as I don't miss the concert :D), well if ever we do meet at the rockbaren (I hope we do), I will offer you a drink for all of your help ! ;)

whohoo :D
Luckily I'm back to drinking ;)

Was on the wagon for January and February, giving my liver a break.
Had my first beers last night, first alcohol in 2 months, damn it went fast to my head.

Bags are packed and I am ready to leave!! The bus will be taking me to the airport in just under 2 hours so I will have a small sleep :)

See some of you tomorrow!

I'm not good at reviews, or keeping track of songs or anything.

They did do at least 3 from the new album
Valley of the dead
Hang him High
Weed out the weak
Finished with Roswell 47, of course

They seemed to have a lot of fun and I think they've missed touring.
First time headlineing in Sweden, seems about time.

Venue worked better than I expected it to, also separate age restricted bar, though the beer selection could have been better ;)

Sound was godo for most parts, though they lost Peter's microphone a few times during the one song.

Merch was two T-shirts, out of one a tour version. Also two flags.

i read that that was the first show of the band in sweden in years... how about the crowd? a lot of people?

Just came back from the Stockholm show, fucking awesome! Same setlist as in Sofia, with "Warpath" (crowed screamed for it since the beginning of the show) and the switched place of "The Final Chapter" & "Roswell 47" but all songs where there, thank fuck for that! The medlys was awesome, played more from each song than I expected. All in all and shortly put, awesome show! Everything I ever wanted from a Hypocrisy show! :headbang:

personally, i rather "global domination", "no tomorrow" or "sky is falling down" instead of "valley of the damned" or "hang him high"...

and great for swedish guys, seems to me that problems with sound are getting lost...

i read that that was the first show of the band in sweden in years... how about the crowd? a lot of people?

Yes, don't think they've played Sweden since, hmm, 2005?

Decent crowd, though not sold out.
A fair amount of "older" fans such as myself, that don't get as wild as in the past. Looks like everyone enjoyed it though.

WRAAAAAHH! Cant wait for tomorrow...
Hooking up with some pals at a restaurant, eat some good food, drink some beer, drink some more beer and then finally go see Hypocrisy blast away.
Gonna be awesome. :)

personally, i rather "global domination", "no tomorrow" or "sky is falling down" instead of "valley of the damned" or "hang him high"...

and great for swedish guys, seems to me that problems with sound are getting lost...

Im actually pretty happy they open with Valley

I fucking love this song, they have to open with this one also for the NA tour, I really believe they will

and as soon as it will kick in, my soul will be instantaneously wreathed within the darkest flame this pathetic world has ever seen

:cool:

Yes, don't think they've played Sweden since, hmm, 2005?

Decent crowd, though not sold out.
A fair amount of "older" fans such as myself, that don't get as wild as in the past. Looks like everyone enjoyed it though.

I was there..definitely not sold out! but still it kicked ass!! i had a blast! i missed out on the 2 last songs War-Path and Roswell 47 tho :erk: