European Tour !

What time did Scar Symmetry go on stage in Göteborg and Stockholm?

It says 21.00 on the ticket but 20.00 on Scar Symmetrys MySpace?

Didn't check the time, but would guess they got on around 20.00

I don't think I got to the venue until 19.30 or so, still had time to relax and get a beer before SS started playing

hello to all hypo-heads!

1) Does anyone know the exact time Scar Symmetry started playing in Stockholm? When I got in at 19:45 they were already playing. I just wanna know how much time/songs I missed.

2) what was the Intro of the show, the Intro before "Valley.."?

3) I missed the tour t-shirt (the one with the swedish flags and tourdates) for probably a few minutes dammit!:heh: Sold out in Stockholm. Do you know if there's ANY WAY to find it somehow???

In göteborg I think they would have gotten on 20.00 but it was delayed to about 20.40, whatever. :loco:

Yeah, the tourbus cought fire!! When we left the venue at maybe 1pm they still didn't have a way to get to Stockholm!

Both gigs were killer anyway! Got to meet the band in Gotenburg and got to have a couple (or more... many more) drinks with them at Stockholm

The gig in Gävle was fucking great. Pretty small crowd though but good energy anyway.
Peters voice totally lived up to my expectations, and more. What a fucking beast he is! :kickass:

The venue had no beer though, only coffee and cookies (lol?), big bummer.

First time you have seen Peter live, Qth?

Cookies and Coffee is brutal!

Hey man!
Well.. I saw Pain in 2002, but thats not quite the same thing. :)
This was the first time seeing him growl and scream.
I hope Hypocrisy play in Sweden again soon so I get to see them again.