TARTAR LAMB - "Sixty Metonymies" is now available!!!

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Hey everyone, the CDs just arrived yesterday and they look beautiful! Please check out http://www.myspace.com/tartarlamb for pictures, sound files, and info on how to get a copy. Please pick one up - these are self-released and 100% self-financed. THANKS!

TL-cover-th.jpg

TL-table-1-th.jpg

Hmm,

can someone post the song titles here?

I'm having trouble reading the font that was used :(((

haha ice level music!

i just got it, thanks! haven't listened yet but the artwork is definitely killer. is there a secret here? can you give us a hint? i notice at first glance b-day-baphomet is your age at the time of writing... there's a tree of life in there + occult stuff so i'm probably going to have to hit up 777...

well, as is the case with all the visual art that i try my hand at, it started off with an idea and then ended up with a lot of tangents. The artwork for the booklet was going to be a tarot deck based on the score of the piece, and it started off that way but my stream of consciousness took it somewhere else. Fifteen is spiraea alba - the species itself isn't important but rather the fact that it's a cone shape in those particular surroundings. The tree of life is only important here when superimposed on an animal of congruent coordinates (platypus!)

It's not a reference, but what about the dog-rat-monkey reminds you of kayo dot?

Well received in France only four days after ordering... that's fast ! :)

Really enjoyed the first listen already, but I'm sure the next ones will be much more rewarding !

Thanks & congrats Toby & Mia ! :worship: