Tattoos

Cheyanne

Jun 18, 2004
Bay City, MI
OK guys, I KNOW you know of some...

I've decided to FINALLY get one of my tats done for my bday; it'll be the pawprint I use for my icon @ myspace (Thanks Hyper!!!)

I just need the names/locations of some good parlors; I don't want to have to drive 3 hours to go somewhere, though, I mean I only get 2 days off a week from work rofl!!

Thanks all!!

I don't know where you live, but Abe and Gordon at Time Bomb in Frederick, MD do AWESOME work.

Stacy is my artist up in Gettysburg, PA. She just finished up my fourth, an abstract of a howling wolf silhouette in honor or my son, Brandon Wolf.

She's at Chrome Gardens, linked in my sig.

NickDivision said:
Stacy is my artist up in Gettysburg, PA. She just finished up my fourth, an abstract of a howling wolf silhouette in honor or my son, Brandon Wolf.

She's at Chrome Gardens, linked in my sig.

Silly man that's uber far away!!!

Hence the "not 3 hours" thing

Now having polished off a good amount of plum wine (LOVE Jangko's in woodbridge yay) I am going to go celebrate May Day and crash!

I'll miss you guys tomorrow!! :S

silly corset girl, I'd consider a few hours drive to put something high quality on my skin which will be there when i die. Besides, you can contact Stacey and do all the design work remotely for a deposit. Then she'll hook up with you and schedule the actual appt.

glad you made it out.