Taxes.

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
how much are you getting ?

6 hundred and 58 dollars for me. :mad:

I could of swore I was taxed a lot more than this, but oh well. The government rapes.

im suppsed to get about a grand. but the state is holding all refunds, cuz california spends too much money on dumb shit
~gR~

like gR, I probably won't be getting anything from the wonderful state of california. wheee

I have no idea about the federal. haven't done my taxes yet.

Haven't done mine either. But I made more last year then the previous, and my taxes last year were 1100. So hopefully around that number. Although I got some W-2 looking thing from school, and I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with that haha. As long as it doesn't mean I have to pay then I don't care.

Haven't done mine either. But I made more last year then the previous, and my taxes last year were 1100. So hopefully around that number. Although I got some W-2 looking thing from school, and I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with that haha. As long as it doesn't mean I have to pay then I don't care.

W-2s are issued from any place of employment where you worked during the year detailing your wages and the tax withheld from said wages