TBS Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah, you expect me to use a wallpaper that you've ripped from a great artist [travis smith], accredited to yourself and gave him no credit while furthermore requesting YOUR permission to use the pics? Isn't that illegal?

Travis Smith should sue you.

well, let me say like this your beeing doing illegal things just by browse the internet you stupid moron, have you heard abut tmp files you fucker ? even you can be sued :D

Jinn said:
hah, you expect me to use a wallpaper that you've ripped from a great artist [travis smith], accredited to yourself and gave him no credit while furthermore requesting YOUR permission to use the pics? Isn't that illegal?

Travis Smith should sue you.

You all are just jealosy, that yourselves can´t do so nice little things :D :D
it´s so obvious! well, well, just deleted the stuff, because you don´t deserves it, since you all are not worthy katatonia fans :)

BTW, you are shitting in the blue closet...

if this is your site :http://www.katatonia.of.pl/

you better remove all stuff I have done (winampskins) on that site if you dont like that i have did.. you are all so fukkin patetic.

Discouraged_Tom said:
I have to say that this wallpapers are "VSW" - "Very Shitty Wallpapers". Ripped from Travis and changed in 5 mins by adding your logo and "Black Sessions" inscription....

I dont think that fmsmetal is selling around stuff,he just "played" with some paintings ,there's nothing wrong with it....

I hate hypocrites.

@fmsmetal

Could you perhaps try to put everything you want to say in ONE post?
This forum is turning shittier every day :/

Five posts in a row? That is spamming, you fucking loser.

We aren't true Katatonia fans? Perhaps we just like authentic work by the people that actually created it, instead of the trash you produced. It's not like what you did was hard.

• Open Photoshop.
• Open an image that Travis Smith did.
• Insert text.
• Select a font and a size.

Holy shit, guys! Look at my awesome work that none of you could ever, ever do!

Change your ways, or get the fuck out of here.

Thanks! :wave:

my dying groom said:
It was more laid back some time ago, that's right.
fmsmetal hasn't done a damn thing on this forum but piss many people off. I haven't done anything, no... but do I piss off Jinn and everyone else? No, not really.

The kid needs to shut his mouth.

I think you are the fukkin looser, because you can´t read. if you read carefully, you shuld see there is a reply to each of the fuckers in this forum, not spam at all. Check your brain man ! go and see a doctor.

Aaron A. said:
Five posts in a row? That is spamming, you fucking loser.

fmsmetal said:
I think you are the fukkin looser, because you can´t read. if you read carefully, you shuld see there is a reply to each of the fuckers in this forum, not spam at all. Check your brain man ! go and see a doctor.
Are you fucking retarded, or something? You don't need to make separate posts for each response. You can respond to everyone in a single post, you stupid fucking idiot. End your life.

tyvärr, det var ju replay till var å en utav dessa missfoster.
å det skulle troligtvis ha blivit rörigt om man ska quota alla i ett mess.

å det e sant att detta forum har blivit sämmre å sämmre, det e ju bara för alla dessa idioter har kommit in på sistonde hit, som ska jävlas och tro att dom e så coola , fast dom bara e små fjortisar som fjollar sig, du vet nog själv vilka jag menar :)

ott0 said:
@fmsmetal

Could you perhaps try to put everything you want to say in ONE post?
This forum is turning shittier every day :/

Status
Not open for further replies.