TBS Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT SEEMS YOU ARE STUPID.

Aaron A. said:
Are you fucking retarded, or something? You don't need to make separate posts for each response. You can respond to everyone in a single post, you stupid fucking idiot. End your life.

fmsmetal said:
tyvärr, det var ju replay till var å en utav dessa missfoster.
å det skulle troligtvis ha blivit rörigt om man ska quota alla i ett mess.

å det e sant att detta forum har blivit sämmre å sämmre, det e ju bara för alla dessa idioter har kommit in på sistonde hit, som ska jävlas och tro att dom e så coola , fast dom bara e små fjortisar som fjollar sig, du vet nog själv vilka jag menar :)

Wow, you think you're really cool, don't you? Trying to insult me in a language I don't understand. Go fuck yourself, you little faggot.

Oh, and you had to personal message me this:

well, it seems as you forgot to give me your adress you fukker, so I can blow your little brain in pieces, when i have got the gun

just shut the fuck up you fukkin whore, you are NOT even cool. like the rest of the moorons on the forum, even blackheim have told me he hates you on the forum
he think your all idiots, and you are indeed...

SO FUKK OFF !!

I thought that was pretty cute. Were you too afraid to post it on the forum, or something? You want my address? You feel like coming to Hawaii? Cool. Come here. I'll do this forum a favor and beat the shit out of you, you fucking idiot. Blakkheim hates us? What are you, his friend? Haha. Yeah, right. Whatever, man. I'm sick of your bullshit, and you really need to stop acting so foolish. We don't like your shit. Post something worthwhile, and we might give you one-fourth of a cookie. Thanks, and good day. :)

Not do neither I

u stupid shit .

I an only nice, but get shit from the idiots, that think them are so cool by be so fuckin stupid... and they don´t respect this is a katatonia forum.

Aaron A. said:
fmsmetal hasn't done a damn thing on this forum but piss many people off. I haven't done anything, no... but do I piss off Jinn and everyone else? No, not really.

The kid needs to shut his mouth.

Please, have in mind I am only responding to your messages, im NOT rude, you are, therefore my answers would be like them are, stop the madness and be like normal persons and you will se it will be another tune in the forum..

Thanx for anderstanding.

fmsmetal said:
please remember you started it by be disagreeable
Actually, I wasn't being disagreeable. You were insulting the forum, thus, you insulted me. You started this by acting like your images were so great, and we couldn't recreate them. Like you were a God above us, or something.

That is why I lashed out at you. It's not cool. At all.

I think you should sell your computer for your own best.

btw, didn´t i tell you to get glasses ? or was it to someone else ?
well, get glasses, and dont be a such jerk.

Aaron A. said:
Actually, I wasn't being disagreeable. You were insulting the forum, thus, you insulted me. You started this by acting like your images were so great, and we couldn't recreate them. Like you were a God above us, or something.

That is why I lashed out at you. It's not cool. At all.

fmsmetal said:
I think you should sell your computer for your own best.

btw, didn´t i tell you to get glasses ? or was it to someone else ?
well, get glasses, and dont be a such jerk.
No, you never said that to me. And... uh, I already have glasses.

SO PLEASE STOP BEING A FAG. THANKS MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.