TDWP Zombie EP tone help

1st one has the TubeScreamer - Cali Diamond Plate - Treadplate cab - Condenser (all in podfarm)
2nd one has the Tubescreamer - Cali Diamond Plate (from podfarm) then goes into Lepou Cab simulater with a random Cab Impulse. Not really sure where I got it, but it didn't come in a pack. I just found it randomly online.

Thanks bro! i've been thinking about using 3rd party impulses with podfarm. PT has a built in "enhancer" that basically harmonically stimulates some frequencies that can really smooth out the high end if you dont over do it lol and I cant wait to see how it interacts with impulses :)

I like it, how did you get that tone? For Dead Throne I felt the guitars were a little fizzy, but it gave character to that album that I adventually grew to

I have to agree, but as far as digital wise. I feel it had less of that high mid/low mid digital sound. Could be just my ears. I don't know

Maybe check out Pensado's place - into the lair and look at a video on how to create size with convolution reverb, or a decent regular reverb. I also like to use compression to exaggerate the room sound of drums, this makes them sound very aggressive