Teaching Music?

LMAO :lol: +1 to everything stated. Yeah, the best instance of being in a good mood for me was when I got in my car accident I showed up like nothing had happened and put on the act. That's the most important thing IMO. It is fun though and you meet some very interesting people... :D

Thanks man :)

Serious theme, dude. I hope all is fine after your car accident!!

Indeed, that´s the most important thing. Always spread GOOD MOOD, because if you do not so one fuckin´time, they will remember and talk with others about the bad lesson. In this case, the mouth to mouth propaganda could be bad.

I've given guitar lessons for a year or so, they came in and i started of slowly.. first, some practical lessons, theory after a few weeks to add, then a song like metallica's "nothing else matters", slowly to "one" and then fear factory.. if they could not shred like teh Dino after a 3-4 months then i kicked them out of my house.

On a serious note, i could not take it anymore after a year.. no progress because they would not want to practice, and then always the same... SAME FUCKING ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUNDING SHIT DAY AFTER DAY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

so i had to put a stop to it.. :)