Tech Death Multi For mix practice

Great! Thanks man, seems like a cool track to play with, gonna mix this for sure later this week or in the weekend.

Your mix sounds heavy, nice job. Guitars are really raw and dark sounding (not saying it's dull, not at all), and it totally fits the mix I think. Only thing is that I'd like the whole mix to breath a little more, this one is quite heavy limited to my taste, but I guess that's all part of the game these days. That's only a personal opinion though, please don't shoot me for it, it's cool. :)

Doesn't sound like tech death to me, more like old Amorphis, which I fucking love! Cool vibe for sure and the mix really fits the style. "Dark" as said earlier. I will deff be working on this. Thanks for sharing!:kickass:
Band info?

Yeah good band. Who are they?

My sunlight studio-old hypocrisy version mix

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my mix, I found some time to do it today already. Fun song to mix, I really like mixing real drums, thanks again!

*edit*

Oh and BrianGrieco, thanks for the Soundcloud link. Nice music, you're a member of the band?

Here's my mix, I found some time to do it today already. Fun song to mix, I really like mixing real drums, thanks again!

*edit*

Oh and BrianGrieco, thanks for the Soundcloud link. Nice music, you're a member of the band?

I am now. The band recently replaced drummer, singer and lead guitarist!
We 're working on some new tunes, but it will be a while before we record them.
Here's my mix for "Transcendent". The lads asked for a fear factory/dimmu borgir type of sound, did my best!

https://soundcloud.com/brian-grieco/transcendent

here is my try guys,please let me know what do you think!
(i think that i over-do it with mastering..btw i wait for opinions :) )

Cool song. Here's my mix so far, I'll add to it later cause there's a few things I need to fix.

What do you guys think? It's my first time mixing real drums by the way.

EDIT: Damn, didn't realise this thread was over a year old. Sorry.