Tech/Glitch/Electronic song, vocal needed!

deely

Dec 9, 2009
Hey guys!

I recorded a new song, Rebound. It would be cool to hear it with vocals, so if anybody likes this song and is willing to do vocal parts - let me know!

Any suggestions about song/mix are welcome!

EDIT

Version 2 with LeCto on guitars:
http://bit.ly/jKm3Vo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! For glitches I used Stutter Edit, TSE X30 for guitars.
Cheers!

Hey, thanks dude. Yep, guitar is the only real instrument used there ;-) Do these guitars sound that unnatural?

Yeah dude definitely, they've got this massively gurgling sound to them (same dealio with your recent release). Maybe its time to give the LeCto vst a shot ;)

Give me the time when this is the most noticeable, because i'm not sure what exactly you are talking about.

If you want hear truth, most unnatural sound from guitar come you make bursts on notes, they sound like autotuned :D
Sorry in this moment I don't have option to hear LeCto version.
I enjoyed very, very much album you posted some time ago, but when it come to those bursts it sound like GP or autotuned, that's why I mentioned.
Your job is awesome, and I like, but also know that you can get even bigger job!!!
Would like to hear more from you!

sounds cool man. don't know which sim I like better with the track. x30 has a more tech vibe and lecto has more body. I also like the bass tone, good job! maybe push it a bit more

already found a vocalist? wow, that was fast!