Ted's sideproject?

Hey this is a project Ted has been working on for a few years for an amazing guitarist named Michael Harris out of Texas. I think they are calling it "Thought Chamber" ?

This one kicks serious ass. WOW

We were invited to see the mighty Kansas by the band a few weeks ago in Rancho Cordova as special guests Ted Bill and myslelf went up ( Thanks Eric ) and Ted spun this one in it's entirety for us.

His voice sounds amazing as always and Michael Harris is great, I love his jazz influences fused with the shred metal. The rhythm section is off the hook as well the bass playing is amazing and the drums are totally kick ass. I loved it.

It is much heavier and more technical than Enchant so the shred / metal heads will love this one. Very nice work!

I think they are shopping it around so it should be out soon. Ted can fill you all in on it.

Nice!

Good pics thanks for sharing them. Hey we were up on the stage right after the show checking out the set up with our friend Eric ( Phils Drum Tech and stunt double! He was the guy playing the smaller kit with Phil. It was funny but people recognized Ted and we took some pictures with them. You musy have taken off pretty quick Keith, next time man.

Looking forward to catching another show soon these guys are still great!

sharward said:
Ack!!! :headbang: I was there! Here are photos I took at the show!

Man, I really wish I knew you were going to be in attendance -- I would definitely have sought you out for a handshake.

Any updated on this, guys? Being a huge Harris fan (from his Arch Rival days when I was attending the University of Cincinnati), a massive Ted fan and a huge Haji's fan ('sup Derek!), I can not WAIT to hear this sucker. Guys get a myspace page or something and let us hear some of this stuff. Like another poster said.. there's $20 burning a hole in my pocket to get this disc!

Later,
Jeff in Houston

According to the Inside Out America web page, Thought Chamber is being released April 3!!!!!!

This indeed looks to be correct. The label is moving forward at all possible speed to get this done, even though we haven't signed the contract yet.:worship:

As soon as everyone agrees on the details and the ink is dry, we'll be firing up a myspace page super-fast so y'all can get an earful.:Smokin:

We're all proud & incredibly fired up about it and can't wait to share. :headbang:

Ted and Michael harris together????

One of the best voices of the progressive scene and THE GUITAR PLAYER of the world!!!!

Awesome!!!

I will be waiting!!!

Greetings from Mexico!
:kickass: