teeth

autumnsphere said:
seriously, dunc, what's wrong with you and teeth? childhood complexes?

Danny will be sooooo happy when he sees this!
i have to say good point there dora i have been laughing loads at this thread.. i guess its cos i know what he's like that i find it so funny ho ho ho :OMG:

elzka said:
damn, i have that teeth falling dream once a week..i think i should be dead already..

I only got to know about this thingy that if you dream with teeth someone will die in your family about a month ago...

and about pictures, are these yours? (asking the picture-posting ones) :err:

nah thats not really true that monika thats more like a misenterpretation i think. teeth dreams can symbolise death though i heard..

pagan2002 said:
nah thats not really true that monika thats more like a misenterpretation i think. teeth dreams can symbolise death though i heard..

eh, sry for the late reaction, I'm sick with running around and trying to find out information for the exams this summer and things like that.
so maybe you're right, as there were arguments about it that time even when someone came to say it. (it has to be like that if I'd make believe in horoscopes I had to die about 5 times by now and I'm still living...)
after all, wondering why people wear animal teeth (or their childrens') on their necklaces...

brush2.gif