Chrome
Sleeper
I Break
For my Demons
Future of Speech
Tonight's Music
Evidence
Murder

I saw Katatonia this year in Hannover/Germany (the first time). They dont do any show, and some people were pretty disappointed and thought that they are boring.
But in my opinion they let only the music speak and let concentrate you on it which creates an enormous atmosphere!!! Great... *speechless*

Projector13 said:
Thanks a lot. Any other setlist of any more recent gig?
They played this set list on their most recent tour, occasionally changing Sleeper for Burn the Remembrance, and playing Deadhouse. Their most recent gigs would have the same set list.

Well some months passed now since they played there, the new album was out just 7 days before. They played a few from Viva Emptiness, Last Fair Deal Gone Down (don't remember if from the other albums as well, shame on me!) and the encore piece was "murder".

BTW, has anyone of you noticed that Jonas is always clapsing his leg with his hand? I wonder how big and colourful the bruise was after the tour, hehe...

Arkana777 said:
BTW, has anyone of you noticed that Jonas is always clapsing his leg with his hand? I wonder how big and colourful the bruise was after the tour, hehe...

Jonas' pocket slapping is actually one of the most legendary stage acts in metal.

I went to see Opeth, Katatonia and Novembre in W2 in Den Bosch, Netherlands on the second of december in 2001. It started at 15.00, but the unusual time didn't bother me enjoying these bands. In fact, I sensed a feeling of ease in everyones behaviour. The location - Willem2 looks like an old factory from the outside, but a theatre from within - must have helped partly to that feeling.

Well, there's a couple of reviews like this one, which has pictures as well,
but mind I don't always agree with what they say.
http://www.stonerrock.com/features/index.asp?FeatureID=59

I have to agree with their opinion on Noverbre's performance, which couldn't interest me.

However, Katatonia was a on whole different level. Despite to what they say I really enjoyed their show. Indeed Daniel is like a human drumcomputer, what a strict timing! The report should have been somewhat more postive here.

But truth be told, Opeth was just perfect, it's the best act I saw even up to this day. I think they really liked the setting as well and felt really at ease, so they ended up playing longer than expected. Perhaps I have to agree here too with the article, that Opeth was just superior.