Tell me about NIGHTINGALE and MOONTOWER

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I know that Moontower is Swano's solo album. What about Nightingale? I am only familiar with Swano's EOS stuff; but I'd be interested in checking out more of his projects. So if you could give me (detailed) info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

NP: Dark Angel - Darkness Descends

~Mezarkabul

Not sure what to say except you MUST hear it. I think it started out as a Dan only project at the beginning with some goth-leanings and ended up a progressive project between the brothers and is now a full band. The albums tell a story, but not in chronological order.

Nightingale is my favorite one of his projects. He has many great ones tho, for lists see the thread on this board "rank all dan's projects" You will probably like Nightingale's "I" album most upon first listen. Then get "The Closing Chronicles" and "The Breathing Shadow"

Not much for me to add here... Nightingale is probably the best piece of music I have ever heard. The three CD`s are in a way different but alike at the same time. Moontower is also a great CD, packed with awesome prog/death with melodies! I prefer Nightingale though...

Odyssey and Unicorn is not that to far away from Nightingale. You should check them out aswell. Ehhrr... Check all that has "Dan Swanö" printed on the inlay. Its a killercd-guarantee

Cheers