Tell me about Novembre...

You'd better start exactly from the beginning and get all the records released so far, trust me.
And hope for a new album coming soon, since the last is dated 2007 and should be about time to release something new.

Wish I could dream it again...
There are some mistakes here and there and vocals are not excellent, but that's Carmelo and this is still my fave record so far.
Obviously the remake of some years after - 2003 / Dreams D’Azur - is recorded better, the artwork is also all another thing, but with Wish for me it was like love at first 'listen'. You must also consider it was released around the early-mid '90s and I 'lived' those metal years, I cannot explain it, but it was a perfect record in that period.

Same thing for the following Arte Novecento. Exactly like the title of the record says - it's art and if it wasn't for Wish, would probably be my fave record. Actually, sometimes I even prefer it to the debut album, depends on my mood...

Even Classica contains many works of art and Novembrine Waltz has that incredible 'novembrine' vibe.

Materia is a chapter apart in my opinion, very particular and with some more Italian verses. It's always a pleasure listening to Carmelo singing in his mother tongue.
I would've never imagined that only a year later they would've released another great record such as The Blue.

You should really start from the beginning and won't be disappointed.