Temple - On The Steps Of The Temple (my band)

Agalloch

The Purest of Doom
Nov 29, 2003
AZ
Me and my best friend have been working part time on an instrumental project for about 7 years now. Most of the songs were written around 2005-06 and we finally finished it. Each song is quite different so please give the whole thing a listen and let me know what you guys think, even if you think it's crap.

http://tempelofficial.bandcamp.com/

a2896287856_2.jpg

1. Mountain
2. Rising From The Abyss
3. Final Years
4. The Mist That Shrouds The Peaks
5. Avaritia
6. On The Steps Of The Temple

Damn dude. Production is fucking beefy! Is this home recorded?

I'm liking it. Why no vocals?

Had problems with vocalists so we just decided to hell with it. My friend plays all the guitars and he also is the one who engineered it.

It's a really clean production. Really well done.

"Mountain" sounds kind of like DsO meets like MAYH area Opeth. I like.

This is pretty varied, eh? It's actually a helluva lot better than I expected it to be before I clicked the link. No offense, just that what you are accustomed to hearing when people pimp their bands.

Kudos to you and you friend. If this is where you are starting, then the future output should be very interesting to hear.

This is pretty varied, eh? It's actually a helluva lot better than I expected it to be before I clicked the link. No offense, just that what you are accustomed to hearing when people pimp their bands.

Kudos to you and you friend. If this is where you are starting, then the future output should be very interesting to hear.

Thanks a lot. Hopefully the next one will be more focused but I'm pleased with how this one turned out.

yeah really really good, but it kinda feels like lyrics are missing and not just absent, if you know what I mean.

I know what you're saying but I've heard the album so many times now without vocals I can't imagine it with them. The only track where I can picture vocals is Mountain.