Temple - On The Steps Of The Temple (my band)

I just heard this album after reading a review on Teeth of the Divine at

http://www.teethofthedivine.com/site/reviews/temple-on-the-steps-of-the-temple/

First of all, I'm glad you're on bandcamp and not on myspace. Secondly, I think this is an amazing album for a first effort and I am going to buy it off bandcamp for $15. I would've paid close to $20 at a store after taxes anyway so it's still a good deal for me.

I never post on this forum but I registered just to let you know that your music is being heard and is very much appreciated. I live in Vancouver but drive down to Seattle regularly to visit friends. I'm looking forward to the next drive to have this album keep me company.

Keep up the good work!

No joke, that isn't me, but this guy legitimately paid 15 bucks for our album. HAIL!

love it

bandcamp is one of the few bastions of good shit on an otherwise mostly terrible internet

and your music is good too

This is really god damn good. Is there a way to buy a download? I don't see that option on ze Bandcamp.

We've actually signed with a label (Prosthetic) and we had to take the purchase link down. Physical copies and the download link will be coming back on January 21st. Thanks for the kind words. The next one is gonna be a lot better.