Temple - On The Steps Of The Temple (my band)

hot damn, this is fantastic. really digging the organic sound of the drums ...
I was expecting some clinical, processed stuff ... not sure why ... but this is :kickass:

I think the greatest compliment I can give you is that this doesn't remind me of any other band ...

This is some exceptional song writing Sir Reginald, digging the hell out of it! :kickass:

Whored it on RC fagbook, and submitted it to metal-archives database (moderation approval pending.)

After a few listens of the whole thing, I say this is definitely worth the five bucks (or more haha). It's like Isis meets Pelican (and not just because it's instrumental...just the style overall) with some BM guitar stylings earlier on. I don't agree that the lack of vocals takes anything away from it. Mountain could possibly have some sparingly.

Thanks so much for all the compliments guys. We put a lot of work into it and it really means a lot. Do you guys think a label would wanna pick this up? This is our first time doing anything like this and we don't know how to go about the promotion or publicity side of things. Again, thanks for listening.

i think so ... this is pro stuff in my book.

talk to Emi at Aural Music/Code 666 ... they have a forum here on UM. this sounds like stuff right up their alley.

This is actually pretty fucking good.
I am only a few minutes into the first track but I can tell this is music I would not hesitate to buy in a physical format.

I can't write a review to save my life so I will not try.

i think so ... this is pro stuff in my book.

talk to Emi at Aural Music/Code 666 ... they have a forum here on UM. this sounds like stuff right up their alley.

Unfortunately the code 666 forum is no more. I sent their facebook a message. I'm sure they get those all the time though.

Ryan from Temple here (the other guy). Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on RC who has supported the album and helped us out! Means a lot

:headbang:

We are trying to find more ways of getting the album out there for people to hear it. Does anyone on RC have any suggestions that could guide us in the right direction?

Oh yeah and RC rules! :worship:

What happened to Forever Season anyway? heiny-ride?

a couple weeks ago we finished recordings of drums and bass for the new demo

i'm kind of busy as fukk at the moment but we'll get to guitars and vox in a bit

thanks for caring buddypal