Tenacious D

Tenacious D are far from genius..
Average would be being generous in their case...
and if you want some real comic genius, check out Bill Hicks, Rick Mayall/Adrian Edmonson or Ricki Gervais

Bierbommetje said:
Cool, man. We all have different opinions. Im not denying the genius of Mussorgsky or Beethoven. My opinion of what is genius just differs from your views. It's the reason we can have these nice little things called discussions.

Taking a slightly off-topic sidestep: What do you have against fat people?
You're a fucking idiot if you think Tenacious D and SOAD are anything close to genius.

Bierbommetje said:
Don't worry, there are still many heathens out there in the world. Don't feel lonely, for you are not alone, and someday, the light might shine upon your face and you will regret saying the words you did.

Until that day comes, fuck off.

So basically, you mean -

Bierbommetje said:
LAWL IF U DONT LIKE BANDS I LIKE FUCKOFF!!#!44112

I see a lot of people think Tenacious D are all about humour. The humour is really just a bonus (a very generous bonus, true). They make kickass music in the first place, especially live.

*bump*

I just say the pick of destiny. DUDE, Hilarious movie! :D!

I think they're funny as hell, not a serious band, a humoristic band

Tenacious D can be funny.. Sometimes it's just lame fart joke sort of humour.. But i loved it when they got the 10 bag in The P.O.D.

They actually have written some pretty fucking catchy tunes, nothing i'd ever actually consider purchasing.. But i have been known to have Wonderboy and P.O.D stuck in my head!

great stuff. i enjoy their humor greatly. definetly stupid humor, but they have written some good songs, and they can throw down some riffs on them acoustics.