Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I have heard nothing but good things about this movie.
I am totally skeptical...Arnold over the hill...James Camerons non-involvment...
Damn i had decided early on not to spend my cash on this, but with all the great reviews...

*massive dusts off wallet and checks show times...*

All I can say is...

I like ballzy endings! Yes this movie rocks, and I can see why Cameron took a pass on the script (something he said about the earlier movies).

That Claire Daines is very cute - and has some talent... And the digs on the sunglasses thing got a few chuckles out of me!

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING!!!!! THE ENDING WAS NOT EXPECTED! DON'T SPOILE PPL!o_O :yow:
WOW! YOU LOOKED AT ARNOLD?! MAN WHAT A PERFECT BODY!
It's funny when arnold says on interviews that he brought his own Training trailler to the set and that it's not cgi!! as a former body bilder i know he's right! god he reallly traind for this one good!
:OMG:

AMAIZING MOVIE!!!!! THE Crane chace was AWESOME! The story was deep but avoiding, it's the story about john basicly!

Why is it..

When T2 came out, with the T-1000, Toyota released the T-100 full size pickup. and when T3 came out, they released the Tundra T3 edition? So when T4 is made, will we get the Ah-nult edition Tundra? All the instruments etc. are in a thick Austrian accent; "You need to buy gas, NOW!"

Keyser Soze said:
well done... one of the best sequels I've seen in YEARS... very impressed... I don't think there'll be a T4

Dude, umm..i"m kinda in touch with the film guys.
and the Director Jonathan M said that in order to make T4 we want to see how would t3 do. (it doing great)
Arnold schwarzenegger said: The faster you go to see T3 the faster we will make T4.

all of those Quotes were a hint. coz I KNOW= T4 is on It's Way.

They took off many scenes, and i know why, it explained too much and if they did put it on it would really finish they movie for good.scenes like how SKYNET still exists and the making of T-850 Endo Skeleton,and many more. and they want to make the last one (t4) for many reasons (and to be honest? $ is one of those, and FUN is another one.)
Secret Spoiler---------> some scenes for T4 were already shot...
Hint Hint

Keyser Soze said:
There shouldn't be a T4

It's too late. While Arnold was on The Howard Stern Show the Friday before the release of T3, he stated that he's already under contract for not only T4, but also T5 as well.

smylex said:
It's too late. While Arnold was on The Howard Stern Show the Friday before the release of T3, he stated that he's already under contract for not only T4, but also T5 as well.

WTF?!?
How the hell can he be Governor then? If Davis is out then who are we stuck with?
:mad:

I love Terminator i hope they don't run it into the ground...

Arnold stated on the same show that it would be physically impossible for him to be governor and still act. There aren't enough hours in the day and he also needs to sleep, unlike his mechanical counterpart that he plays in the Terminator movies. He does offer what help he can to the GOP, but knows that nobody can keep that kind of schedule.

smylex said:
Arnold stated on the same show that it would be physically impossible for him to be governor and still act. There aren't enough hours in the day and he also needs to sleep, unlike his mechanical counterpart that he plays in the Terminator movies. He does offer what help he can to the GOP, but knows that nobody can keep that kind of schedule.

Maybe if we're lucky both Gray and Arnold will be cast in T4.