Terminator (Our Beloved Security Guard)- RIP

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
We have just learned that our dear friend "Terminator" passed away last night after a long struggle with cancer. Term was the front door face of ProgPower USA for over a decade and truly added to the persona of the festival. He always had a smile on his face and the personality of a teddybear. He truly was a member of the crew family and we are all heartbroken this morning. I hope he knew that he truly made a difference in our lives. Rest easy, my brother. You are truly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his twin brother, "Renegade" who many of you have also met over the years working along side Term.
-Glenn & Jen

223871_10150270697162943_88398722942_7560781_2221002_n.jpg

Sucks that one half of the Terminator twins is no longer with us. My condolences go out to his brother DJ and his family. His larger than life smile and cheerful greetings will truly be missed. May he RIP. Gone before his time, but not forgotten.. \m/ \m/

OH MY GOD!!! and I didn't get a chance to see him last year, my heart is broken, RIP Big Guy, you will be missed here.

Aw Man! Condolences to his family and friends.
Terminator was a gentle giant and a great guy to talk to. He will be missed.

Saw this on Facebook, and I still can't believe the news... Seeing Terminator and Renegade are almost as much a ritual/expectation of ProgPower for me as seeing Glenn and Jen. They always made me feel like I had come into their house for a visit, that I could stay (almost) as long as I wanted, and that they were glad to have us there. While I can't imagine the pain Renegade is going through now, I hope he's at Center Stage in the fall so we can give him some love an support.

It may be a little early, but I think it would be nice if we could find a small way to show our respect for our fallen friend. Perhaps black armbands are a bit too maudlin, but I'm sure collectively we could come up with a more fitting tribute for him on one of the nights.