Terminator (Our Beloved Security Guard)- RIP

Always was great to see Eric over the years at Center Stage. He used to joke with me when we'd show up at a non-metal show there, or when we'd talk about the boxing cards promoted there. Always a great attitude and easy to work with every time. R.I.P. to an all around great guy.

No matter where I read this info (fb, etc.) it still stings every time I read it. Just breaks my heart - I always knew his brother from the front door and it wasn't until this last fest that I knew he had a twin - I always just thought it was the same guy and was very fast getting from one side of the venue to the other (giggle). I mentioned just what I said to Derrick at this year's fest and the first thing he said was "Well, I am fast - lol"

Annmarie: He should be the center of the Progpower poster this year! Then we should give the poster to his brother and family - we can all write messages to them on the back of the poster!!!!!!

RIP.

Seeing both of them was always a plus when coming to Atlanta. The positive attitude and the energy were unforgettable. I hope we'll continue seeing Derrick there, and I second the inclusion of him in the center of the poster this year.

This really sucks... About five years ago my dad was making conversation with with Big T as my dad was heading out to Subway... Big T said he would kill for a turkey on wheat sandwich and a few minute later my dad was back with one... and he had made a friend for life...every time after that when they saw each other Big T would go , "hey Mr G" and my dad would go "Hey Turkey on wheat" ... he was a very cool guy... he will be missed! :cry:

That is so sad. I remember Eric from WAAAYY back at PPUSA. He grew up in Alabama, so we talked about our younger days there. He will be sorely missed. My heart goes out to Derrick and all of eric's family.

Bryant

We have just learned that our dear friend "Terminator" passed away last night after a long struggle with cancer. Term was the front door face of ProgPower USA for over a decade and truly added to the persona of the festival. He always had a smile on his face and the personality of a teddybear. He truly was a member of the crew family and we are all heartbroken this morning. I hope he knew that he truly made a difference in our lives. Rest easy, my brother. You are truly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his twin brother, "Renegade" who many of you have also met over the years working along side Term.
-Glenn & Jen

A BIG +1. Always enjoyed working with him at the door.

427693_1833174205431_1722691842_899363_839679195_n.jpg

This is from ProgPower 4. Unfortunately, neither is with us anymore. RIP, Eric and Adrian!!:cry::cry::cry:

I had briefly read this news earlier this week, but I never had time to post. This is sad news, indeed. I can't remember not seeing Terminator at the front door upon my arrival to Center Stage each year. He was certainly a cool guy with a great sense of humor. My favorite memory of him was seeing the picture he took with Ralf Scheepers where they both showed off their guns. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert