Terminator Salvation

Lordmoron

The 2nd
Apr 25, 2008
Your Darkest Nightmares
Saw it last night was quite dissappointed by it, was really looking forward to it but felt very let down by it. And they are guarranted to be making another film which isnt a good thing imo.
Anyone else seen it, if so what u think?

God T3 was horrific, it made me cringe, it seemed like it was trying to "homage" the previous films but ended up looking like it was just taking the piss, although the crane chase sequence bit was fucking well done.

Gonna go see salvation on monday, although i hear bale just growls his way through it without giving a fuck about anything and completely disregarding any character john connor might previously have had.

Haha Bale fronting a band? that could be amazing or a disaster
I would go watch either way, just to drool...hopefully no one walks in his eyeline!

But yeah, quite looking forward to seeing T:S, should be good, I hope

I'll probably download it later on. Heard too many bad things about it. Plus it's a 12 so the cinema will be full of fucking kids.

Oh and no (real) Arnie. :mad:

there is one part in particular when bale is just growling down a radio and it is soo unnessicary, but generally bale wasnt a great choice for the role i think they also didnt focus enough on the john connor character too much on other characters

Im still going to go and see it on monday, im counting the days until michael bay destroys my eyes with stupidity and massive fucking robots battering each other. JUNE 19tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BRING IT!!

It is better than part 3, and action packed. It could of been better with an R rating and more violence, but I was not dissapointed nonetheless. It was better than I expected. Some parts are fake as fuck, but hey its a movie its entertainment. If your looking for reality, go watch a reality show.

7.5/10