TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

• TERMINATOR

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • PREDATOR

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
M. said:
by the way for whoever said that predator would win because he looks like a manowar member and term looks more like rammstein, ive got to say that pred looks more like a SLIPKNOT member, which is slain by anyone. so according to your own logic terminator wins.

It's just your twisted and weird logic, term is an ol' garbage compared to a perfect killer like the predator. so wake up pls :wave: :cool:

You know it Needled : D

Zsuzsa said:
And you should be able to tell the difference between a TicTac and a bubble gum to say smthing like that to me :D Oh yeah, and be able to not lose a camera in one week :Spin:
Oh shut up! > p
Zsuzsa said:
I can drink a beer in less than 15 mins now :p
Hey that's good progress.. congrats.
Oh, I guess you dance to pop music 45 minutes earlier
:Spin: :Spin:

somebody said something about the idea of alien v. predator, and i have solid proof that the predator would win. ok, in predator 2 with danny glover, when glover reaches the predators lair/ ship area, he is snooping around all over the place, but there is a part where he opens a door and there are skulls galore. One of the skulls is that or an alien. so there you have it, between the predator and alien, its the predator, but the predator against the terminator, its a toss up i think. the T101 can take a mighty beating, and it cant feel it. but the T-1000 is damn near invincible, but the most ruthless of all the terminators, the original is, by far, the meanest mother fucker ive ever seen. ill be back

Exactly

bobvex said:
but the most ruthless of all the terminators, the original is, by far, the meanest mother fucker ive ever seen. ill be back
Hell yeah!, I gotta go see T1 again...
I love that part when he knocks on the door and a lady comes out, he asks 'Sarah Connor?' She says 'Yes..' Busts in the door and offs her on the spot.

Or his police station onslaught

MagSec4 said:
Oh shut up! > p

Hey that's good progress.. congrats.
Oh, I guess you dance to pop music 45 minutes earlier
:Spin: :Spin:

I think I forgive everything you said coz you listen to good music :p
So tell me, how do you like Moonsorrow? :)

I'd have to go with Terminator. The Predator (not the movie one but another predator), lost to Tarzan..... king of the fucking jungle in a comic book by being beaten by a rock. I don't see terminators being beaten by rocks so I think it's obvious who should win this.

It's just your twisted and weird logic, term is an ol' garbage compared to a perfect killer like the predator. so wake up pls
actually it was spellbound-by-the-bodom's logic, its on the previous page. is english your first language?

good one, parimal!

Terminator... Can't feel pain, and adapts more and more to its surroundings. Can you picture preditor being pushed into walls like Terminators are on T3 and T2? :D

...why am i discussing this, I'm a right sad bastard

M. said:
actually it was spellbound-by-the-bodom's logic, its on the previous page. is english your first language?

good one, parimal!

Harr harr, sorry...maybe misunderstood your post. :p Nope, english is not my first language, I wonder how is this connected with the conversation...
anyhow, no offences over smthing like this (coz it's so trivial :D )

Predator is far cooler than a guy in a leather jacket and sunglasees, but I think Terminator would win.

I have a comic novel where Batman, yes Batman, defeat two Predators. And Batman is a pretty weak hero, I mean, no special vision or power, just all those gadgets and strategy. And this things are being pointed here as the main advantages of Predator.

termvspred.jpg

Reactions: MagSec4
*moved and bumped :D*

I think it's time to continue this discussion : D
In light of Terminator 3, the upcoming Alien vs. Predator movie, and the many newcomers of this forum.'

And we're actually beating the Predatorians now
Woohoo!! :Spin: