TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

• TERMINATOR

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • PREDATOR

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
Batman would beat a terminator too. its Batman for christs sake! He's uber smart and strong. and he is a badass martial artist. and most importantly he fights dirty!! Batman is the shizznit!!!

TheSomberlain said:
Yeah, but he's still too slow. He has to process everything in his computer-brain.
Predator has instincts! And he's quick! And he can be invisible!
A computer can process much faster than a human brain. Deep Blue checked million of chess games per second to decide the next move when playing against Kasparov.
And that thing about being invisible doesn't work against Arnie. He has infrared vision (In T2 he drives at night without lights, "I see everything", he says)
TheSomberlain said:
*EDIT*: NEVER trust a computer. Arnie is from the future, I'm sure he's a result of Microsoft-evolution. :ill:
It would be pathetic if he got some blue screen or other windows error when fighting. But no, he must have linux as OS.

Originally Posted by M.
by the way for whoever said that predator would win because he looks like a manowar member and term looks more like rammstein, ive got to say that pred looks more like a SLIPKNOT member, which is slain by anyone. so according to your own logic terminator wins.

i stand by my original concept

Raistlin1980 said:
A computer can process much faster than a human brain. Deep Blue checked million of chess games per second to decide the next move when playing against Kasparov.
And that thing about being invisible doesn't work against Arnie. He has infrared vision (In T2 he drives at night without lights, "I see everything", he says)
It would be pathetic if he got some blue screen or other windows error when fighting. But no, he must have linux as OS.

Yeah, computers can be bloody fast, but he still can't MOVE any faster than a regular person. From what I remember from the movies, he didn't do anything exceptional when it came to movement. And I still think his brain processes slowly. Just look in the first movie, when that fucker knocks on his door. Then he slowly turns his head to find out what's happening, then gets alternatives for an answer, then choose "Fak ju ashol". No way he can beat flesh and blood and cool weapons from outer space.

I guess he'll get the "the system has become unstable"-message quite often :p

MagSec4 said:
In light of Terminator 3, the upcoming Alien vs. Predator movie, and the many newcomers of this forum.'
I already said who would win between the predator and the Alien. . .

bobvex said:
somebody said something about the idea of alien v. predator, and i have solid proof that the predator would win. ok, in predator 2 with danny glover, when glover reaches the predators lair/ ship area, he is snooping around all over the place, but there is a part where he opens a door and there are skulls galore. One of the skulls is that of an alien. so there you have it, between the predator and alien, its the predator.
Now what about the Terminator versus the Alien. . .theres a show down i would like to see. or what about Lt. Riply versus Sarah Conner. . . come on these are good ideas. MagSec back me up on this this is your thread.
OK i got a Tag Team match. . . Terminators 1, 2, and 3, (all the arnold Characters) against the Predator, the Alien, and the devil (from End Of Days), who would win that one.

I have a doubt. Is it a fair fight (both without weapons or both with the same weapons) or a sadly unfair fight (predator with explosives, lasers, etc and arnold naked cause he just traveled back in time) :confused: :)

come on we need more votes people who do you like in a fight Terminator, predator or alien, come on come on, take a chance, make a wager, 5 dollars gets ya in the pool, winner takes all.

I got a good match or you, Conan (the Arnold Conan) versus dumb ass Hercules (Kevin Sorbo), or what about Ben Richards (Arnolds Character in "Running Man") versus Douglas Quaid (Arnolds Character in "Total Recall") come on this is good shit.
T3-FX-68R.jpg

Excerpt from Arnolds Campaign speech: "My fellow Californians, this is not a recall, this is a Total Recall. And I've come back from the future to TERMINATE Gray Davis."

bobvex said:
Excerpt from Arnolds Campaign speech: "My fellow Californians, this is not a recall, this is a Total Recall. And I've come back from the future to TERMINATE Gray Davis."
Did he really say that?
o_O