terror in London....wtf?!

Dangerous stuff wich easely could lead to rasistic stuff and so on. Tho western society has brought this on themselves: be respectull, be tolerant, be multicultural,... be dead.

"I apologise that women had to witness this today, but in our land, our women have to see the same."
Instead trying to be the better person then, nope. It's cause of fucks like him their women has to see the same.

And Americans had manifest destiny. You're not dispelling my point at all.

Not trying to. Just putting it in perspective. A lot of times complaints about Muslims in particular fail to note the similarities between it and religion writ large.

The rise of militant Islam also occurred alongside the failure of pan-Arab nationalist movements in the 1960s and 70s, the "petrolization" of Middle Eastern and Central Asian economies, and the invasion of Afghanistan by the ideologically anti-theistic Soviet Union. There are a lot of historical factors here, and referring to the concept of the umma is only one piece in a broader puzzle.

Öwen;10631414 said:
This was a better Sneap meme when you used to spell the 'dam' wrong.

Going to have to request it be changed back because it doesn't make me laugh nearly as much :lol:

Well, I changed it because on at least 3-4 occasions I got PM's from kind people helping me how to spell damn correctly. :Spin: I just gave up on it. ;)

Not trying to. Just putting it in perspective. A lot of times complaints about Muslims in particular fail to note the similarities between it and religion writ large.

The rise of militant Islam also occurred alongside the failure of pan-Arab nationalist movements in the 1960s and 70s, the "petrolization" of Middle Eastern and Central Asian economies, and the invasion of Afghanistan by the ideologically anti-theistic Soviet Union. There are a lot of historical factors here, and referring to the concept of the umma is only one piece in a broader puzzle.

I agree!